Cleveland @ Soddy

Bleedingblue

Beat yourself, please explain??????? Enjoy the trip to Lawerence County, I wouldn't have cared if I won etiher and got to play a home game. The boys really didn't care? Is that why #6 changed to #28 after the second series? Check out this weeks player of the week in the Times Free Press. I believe it's Cedrick Edwards.

Quote from E.K. after the game, "I believe I have been picking the wrong running back up all year"

Well we beat ourself by not coming out ready to play. We didnt play well on either side of the ball. And I never said the Soddy boys werent good(I try to stay away from talking about other kids). I simply said our boys didnt do well that night. Congrats to Edwards, He deserves all the praise he gets. And if you wanna know why Jamarcus changed....ask him. You say he lives there. Drive to his house and ask him.

Oh and that comment was a jab at all you who talk about E.K. and Jmo....and at the same time it was a praise for Edwards.

Focus on building your players up instead of trying to tear ours down. I am beginning to think you guys miss Jmo more than you let on considering how much you talk about him. :bored:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD fans, let's move on to next week. Win or die as they say in the playoffs. Trojans beat Cleveland, and the only reason it wasn't for the region championship is because SD couldn't take care of business against Bradley or Rhea. Cleveland is the 2010 region champs. Get over it!! Move on to Lincoln County. This thread in no way should still be at the top of the board. And by the way, Jamarcus and Simpson both shook hands with EVERY one of SD's players. No need to start a rumor.

Good luck Cleveland in the playoffs. You guys still have a top notch team that DID look a little scared at Trojan field Friday. But, maybe both SD and Cleveland can make a good run the next five weeks and shut these Middle TN teams up. Chattanooga has some great teams, lets make a statement. Good luck SD and good luck Cleveland!!!

"You beat yourselfs and you didn't care about the game."

The most obvious part of that statement was the fact that you weren't there. Your team was jumping up and down before the game on a complete high. If you think Jamarcus, Jeremy and Coach Slaughter didn't want to win this game more than any other on the schedule then your need to stop showing your ignorance and quit posting.

Your team really beat themselves. Last time I checked we were the team with 3 turnovers.

Be carefull driving around Bradley County today. I believe Cedric Edwards has been spotted and is still running through Cleveland. I think he is half way up Keith St. as we speak.

I said we didnt care enough to try to win this game. Please learn to read before you go off on an ignorant rant!

I said we didnt care enough to try to win this game. Please learn to read before you go off on an ignorant rant!

Cleveland tried to WIN the game (of course they did) Soddy came out and played hard and WON thats it. Geez if you get beat you lose. I heard some Cleveland kids say the same thing the other night. How stupid does that sound???? Everyone in our distric knew what that game meant to both teams and the supporters. Move on get ready for playoffs don't make excuses that you didn't want to win or care. Good luck

You just can't leave it alone can you ? Are you saying the two transfers did not care to win this game ? Like I said before there is more to this tail whipping than you know !!

You just can't leave it alone can you ? Are you saying the two transfers did not care to win this game ? Like I said before there is more to this tail whipping than you know !!

Seems you cant either. I didnt say they didnt WANT to win. I said they didnt care enough to try to win. If they wanted it bad enough they would have played better to give themselves a chance to win. Is that simple enough??

WOW

It appears pretty obvious now why JMO left Soddy-daisy, he couldn't carry Edwards jockie strap. Hats off to Coach Orr for having his team ready to play. That looked like the team we saw earlier in the year.

What was up with changing Mobley's number after the second series. Was E.K. trying to hide his boy or what?

Not sure I understand the hype with Voytek. Thats the second time I have seen him play and have not been that impressed either time. The freshman has a prettier deep ball and looks to be a better thrower.

What has happened to footballmastermind aka Mr. Mobley? Would love to hear from him, might even have to pull up some of his old posts about how we would see who the best back was this week or something to that effect. I bet he's wishing he had stayed put at Soddy-Daisy, but we are sure glad he didn't. I hope Cleveland has fun taking that bus ride next week to middle Tennessee.

Lastly, I can't wait to hear from BleedingBlue as he/she seems to be the defense attorney for EK and his cronies. Check her posts, mention anything that could be twisted into something negative about Cleveland and he/she pounces on it like a hawk in Cleveland's defense.

One last question,

Did JMO really have to ride the bus all the way back to Cleveland, then turn around and ride back to Hixson with EK or did EK let the bus drop him off since he was so close to home.

p.s. Pretty classy move by EK to not shake hands with the Soddy-Daisy boys and just stand there as they went by

Edwards had a good night friday. He's truely a very good running back. Hats off to the whole soddy organization. As far as you keep insisting on me being "Mr. Mobley", it's still quite funny. Why don't you leave this young man, his brother, and his father alone. J-MO hasn't said one negative thing about anyone at soddy. He's handled himself with class since he's been here. I've seen personally why this young man is deemed to be so special and why people are so drawn to him. The kid is a very talented person, in the classroom and on the field. Maybe you should get to know him before you try to knock him. Enough of that. Once again congrats to Soddy on their victory and hosting a playoff game. The Blue Raiders wish you nothing but success in the playoffs.

I'm confused. Who didn't care enough to try to win?

The whole team. They all played crappy and it showed in the score. We are a good team who played crappy on Friday night. Not that they didnt WANT to win, they(the whole Cleveland football team) just didnt show it against Soddy. Lets hope they get it together this week in practice and do some big things this Friday.

Alright first of all Mobleys jersey ripped off so he had to get a new one second this game was not a big deal cause all I heard during the 4th period was the players screaming "hey we're still region champs, lets go region champs." And I love how # 19 for SD got pancaked by cleveland's #44 and got up and tried to fight him thats alot of class by soddy.

Cleveland fans should be more than disappointed by that showing. Understandably, it's difficult to keep a team motivated once they've clinched the district crown. However, it is incumbent upon the coaching staff to motivate the team for this game first and foremost. Based on their performance, I expect the attitude was overly casual, and it really shouldn't have been. There was more riding on this game than pride. The coaching staff lost this one for them. That's too bad.

Not to knock Soddy at all. They are a talented team and they played like many have expected them to since the early games this season. This game was just far too one-sided, and that's unfortunate for both teams and their fans.

Gladly, both teams are in the playoffs. They both deserve it. I can't imagine what a 4-hour bus ride and a thin fan following will do to the Raiders, though. Hopefully, next time they'll consider the benefits of a higher seed and playing at home.

Good luck to Cleveland, Bradley, Soddy, and Polk. Should be an interesting playoff.