Harriman @ Rockwood

bigman07

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've followed the tigers after there win against Grace. they seem to have a good team i think they will put up 40 again. Harriman isnt near good enough to think about a win against them !!

Once again you have no clue......no clue what this rivalry is about.....no clue of the history of these 2 groups of kids.....I expect a Rockwood win.....but by no means do i think this is going to be a blowout

Once again you have no clue......no clue what this rivalry is about.....no clue of the history of these 2 groups of kids.....I expect a Rockwood win.....but by no means do i think this is going to be a blowout

you are probably right this is my first year. people say this is the biggest rival in the state. I just see a blowout heard it was last year ? am i right

Greenback played them both. Lost to Hairyman and won a close one against Rockwood. Things change as the season goes on but I predict Hairyman wins in a close , hard fought game, 28 to 21 , Harriman wins.

yea. but rockwood beat grace and bledsoe county. Grace beat Harriman, but bledsoe county lost close rockwood blew them out ! Right now harriman has no fire but seeing how it is a rival i see it being a good game early and getting out of hand late

Rockwood should dominate this game......BUT.....this is a rivalry game. You can throw schedules and records out the window. Rockwood played like world beaters against us, and have laid down against a few teams they should have beaten. Harriman couldn't handle the GCA D that was thrown at them, but played a very good Coalfield team tough. This will be a great game, one I wish I could see. This one won't be a blowout like some have said, it will come down to the 4th qtr and who wants it more. Harriman doesn't have the players, I say Rockwood wins.

Edited by gcapride

you are probably right this is my first year. people say this is the biggest rival in the state. I just see a blowout heard it was last year ? am i right

Yes it was....but it was at Harriman and Rockwood pretty much owns Wallace-Black field.....and it was 7-7 at halftime....Harriman always comes to Rockwood with a chip on their shoulder and plays tough....this will be closer than you think

Edited by Tigers24Fan

Huge game for both teams. Someone correct me if I am wrong(not that there is ever a need to say that) but, what are the playoff scenerios for these teams? Do either of the two have to win to better their spots? Could this game come down to resting starters for the playoff run, or is the rivalry going to overshadow the BIG picture? I am not that familiar with the BATTLE OF ROANE CO. Either way should be a great game.

yea. but rockwood beat grace and bledsoe county. Grace beat Harriman, but bledsoe county lost close rockwood blew them out ! Right now harriman has no fire but seeing how it is a rival i see it being a good game early and getting out of hand late

A team can beat another team on any given level. Its how you prepare for the challenge. Harriman was ready for Bledsoe but not Grace. Rockwood was ready for both. And How does Harriman have no fire? Because they lost 42 41 in OT against Coalfield? ALL ROANE AND MORGAN COUNTY TEAMS HATE HARRIMAN! Don't know why but they do. Harriman doesn't lay down for anybody.

Most times Harriman plays their best games of the year when they hook up with Rockwood and kingston. If HHS is to win this one they better find a passing game because if RW can get away with loading up the box and blitzing every play like Grace did it will be over in the 3rd. On the other hand RW has been a jeckel and hide team this year should be a good one

HHS 13

RHS 28

A team can beat another team on any given level. Its how you prepare for the challenge. Harriman was ready for Bledsoe but not Grace. Rockwood was ready for both. And How does Harriman have no fire? Because they lost 42 41 in OT against Coalfield? ALL ROANE AND MORGAN COUNTY TEAMS HATE HARRIMAN! Don't know why but they do. Harriman doesn't lay down for anybody.

woah here buddy. I happen to be from knox county the tigers just excite me !! they run one of the best offenses 1a/2a team could run they have passed 70 something times in there last 4 games. Harriman just isnt much of this thing called "GOOD" if they lose they will be 5-5 thats pretty crappy !!