Greenbrier and Page

VoiceOfTheBobcats

ok, so what, we lost friday... big deal. That was last week this is this week.

There was a message posted earlier this week sted that last years win was a fluke. I belive this is not true, Page was simply outplayed last year. It took overtime but we still won. now its this year. I beleive we will bring to page and possibly win again

We are better and stronger than last year and have showed with a 3-2 record. This will be another to remember come out and show support for your team. Go Big Green!!!

At the present moment its raining outside, who does that help?

I saw the tape of the Page / Sycamore game, it was terrible weather then...Page dominated the game on the ground. I see the weather favoring the Page team. Expect a wet and sloppy game tonight. Weather can be a great equalizer too. This will be a close game, I feel. It's a hard choice to make. The team that can turn the ball over the least will win this game. I give the edge to Page....Best wishes Patriots!

Page 14 Greenbrier 10 :confused:

Last years game really wasn't "dominated" by either team. Page was throwing quiet a bit early and was moving the ball fairly well. Greenbrier picked up the momentum late with a long drive and took the game to OT. Why Page chose to go away from the passing game is one that the coaches would have to answer. As for tonight, the weather should be fine but the field will be wet. Greenbrier has been a "keep it on the ground and grind it out" team so far this year so the wet field really isn't as much of an issue as it could be. Does Page rely on the pass as much as they did last year? This should be an exciting, close game. Good luck!

Though it was a loss, I thought Page looked pretty good on the pass against Brentwood last week when I watched the replay on TV.

Posted by dandy82:

I don't think Page will be able to dominate the run game like they did against Sycamore. Greenbriers defense is much better than Sycamore.

I do believe Page should be able to throw the ball if they have a decent passing attack. Greenbrier likes to leave CB on an "island" by himself.

congrat to the bobcats.. they have a good team.. however the score should read page 13--greenbrier 12AND no call fumble 6...that was an unbelievable miss by the refs and the game film shows it............the kids all played hard and clean but refs should never decide games...shame on ronnie carter and the lack of qualified refs... you will see what i mean when you go to marshall co and get some of those alabama refs...