Warren Co @ Rhea Co

EagleLegend1

Wow. I'm sorry guys but can we discuss the game? I just though RC had a lot of drama :popcorneater:

RheaCo, how about that scouting report for this week? What can we expect from Warren County? Do we have anyone that will be out this week?

Majority...If you are who I am thinking, look me up at the game friday night. I will make a trip up to ole Evensville to see the game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have earned your self the title DUMB ***. Ok first off don't go blaming the senior class. It's not all their fought. The first issue I see is with the OL the freshmen LG should not be dressing let alone starting. The best QB is by far Thrower. Mullican will be an average qb however he throws the ball well. As far as mailing in the season I don't believe they have at all. Guys were still giving up their bodies to make plays. Martin Layed out to make a tackle Robinson gave up his body to give the REAL QB thrower a block. Who exactly are you thinking will replace Thrower? Curtis? Martin? Who exactly gonna replace Robinson??? Nitro I got your back man.

Northcutt will be hard to replace. Robinson, at his best, will be almost impossible to replace. The rest will not be hard to replace. Inconsistent at best. BLTV's cameras prove that.

If the coaches had played the current starters at the beginning of the season, the record would be a lot better. These seniors have proven they can play since they were freshmen to. The freshmen experience has not payed off this year and I hate that the seniors have had to suffer because of it. Northcutt, Thrower, Rhea, Martin and of course Mt Cody have led this team this year.

So other than the Sr. back at QB who are the other current starters that didn't start earlier? The Sr. QB replaced a Jr. QB. The freshman never started. The freshmen and sophomores that started the beginning of the season are still starting. Actually two more underclassmen are starting. You have a Soph. at CB and a FR at Wr that took those spots when the SR moved back to QB.

Wow. I'm sorry guys but can we discuss the game? I just though RC had a lot of drama :popcorneater:

RheaCo, how about that scouting report for this week? What can we expect from Warren County? Do we have anyone that will be out this week?

Majority, here's the deal. If the WC team that can block and tackle shows up, we take it. If we can block, our RB will put on a show. If the team that misses tackles, misses blocks and turns the ball over shows up, you guys will have a good Sr. Night.

28-24 Pioneers!

I just thought we had drama in Rhea Co. But I do believe the Warren Co folks have got us.

Seniors this is your last regular season game as a Rhea County Eagle. Come out and give us your all Friday night. I for one have enjoyed watching you guys play. A really good group of young men.

Eagles by .................20!

Two days until senior night. Senior night should be a big deal to our boys. Chances are, it's the last time that the seniors will play together in their home stadium. Sadly, if a few things don't go our way, it could be the last time this group of boys get to play together. The weather shows that it's going to be a cool one. Friday night should feel like a playoff game. I sure hope Talent is firing on all cylinders and puts on a show. Hopefully, Tommy has the O-line situation hammered out. Sure would like to see more creative plays like we had last week.

I just thought we had drama in Rhea Co. But I do believe the Warren Co folks have got us.

Seniors this is your last regular season game as a Rhea County Eagle. Come out and give us your all Friday night. I for one have enjoyed watching you guys play. A really good group of young men.

Eagles by .................20!

Agreed on the drama! Some of you at Warren should feel like heroes talking about a bunch of young men that have layed it on the line for your program. Why dont some of you look at the work you could do in your own lives that would pay off. Whether it be your marriage, work, health, or whatever. I am NOT excluding myself in this at all!!! We ALL could do things to improve our well being!

Nitro. Dont see any takers yet. Lets give em another offer. Ok, all you little ones pair up and you biggens get in line!!!! Nitro wins 21-0. Eagles 45-21.

WC I have been saying this for the past 2 months over and over on this board. This senior class was as good talent wise as WC has had or will have in the next 5 yrs. No questions about this from anyone that know the history of Pioneer football. Northcutt will go down as a top 5 RB all time at WC. Robinson committed to D-1 school, thrower can play as well as Glenn, Martin, Harris, etc. As I said multiple times before who replaces these guys and make the team in the future better. I dont see it happening in a way that makes the program better. This isnt about having anyones back or taking sides IMO it is about the fact that WC football needs playmakers and athletes to be better as a team. In this community those difference makers are either not playing or not here in the school. The senior class record speaks for itself if you consider the whole body of work freshman all the way to friday. Still it couldnt break a string of 20 plus years of losing season. I just cant see with what is left on the field and on the sidelines that streak being broke in the next 5 years. You can preach middle school wins and program building etc all you want but that has been preached before but to no avail when it comes to winning highschool football games in a very weak district. Warren County plays 6A football with a system setup like a 2A-3A program. 1 middle school plus 6 outlying county schools will not work. It hasnt for 20 years. 40 players wont cut it at 6A. Hasnt for 20 years. Didnt cut it at 5A. No job creating wont cut it because no new families move to Warren County. You are stuck everyyear with same group of kids busting their butts that need more classmates to play and new classmates to move to community. When is last time a family told anyone they moved here because of athletics. Many have moved away because of it(lack of it). The cycle will not change if you dont change it. It is so much bigger than a Head Coach. Many of those over the past 20yrs and still no winning seasons. I believe what Madewell done with the program was truly remarkable considering all factor put in the equation. Good luck to upcoming Pioneer players and keep working hard. Maybe one day community will work with you to help reach your goals by changing the way it is done because now it doesnt. Hasnt for 20 years.

Disclaimer: I do not have a child on the team and you all have made it obvious that this is a board to comment on how well MY KID is or the 1 kid I want to root for. I AM A MERE SPECTATOR! Warren is not behind it’s team it’s behind who they like period and if a kid has a parent that another doesn’t like well then that kid shouldn’t be playing or starting for sure---Now anybody can read what yall write and deduce that! I want to comment on what’s been said so far. If we played the starters we have now we would have had a better season---ok have you been watching these games or do you just not recall how it all went down?? Dekalb , Coffee and Shelbyville are the only games this didn’t happen. Dekalb we won, Shelbyville we lost but not near as bad as we did to Franklin and I’d like to add Shelbyville has kicked butt this season and no way we could beat them even if our coaches played! Coffee was the most messed up case I’ve ever seen. They tried everything in that game the QB threw 1 pik and got pulled and replaced by a QB that threw 4 piks???? And everybody tooted their horns on that. Then the White Co game we won and SORRY folks but only on a technicality---We really didn’t win that game. From then on it’s been the same thing every week and yall get on here and toot and complain and praise this 1 and blame that 1. Get over yourselves!! You are adults and your days are over---quit trying to re-live your days thru these kids. Friday night I know I was not the only person to see it. The last 7 minutes of the game that kid moved the ball ½ the distance in about 2 minutes of play that it took us 3 quarter to move the ball—I think the paper said 80ish yards in the 1st 3 qtrs and 40’s in the last. I don’t understand where yall are coming from---do you want us to win or do you just want to brag about what you see but nobody else sees? Yes people see that this is not the place to bring their kids for athletics—who would want their kid in that mess of my kids better and deserves to play and couldn’t push a flea down(just an example of how yall don’t see this mess). It’s obvious to others on here how messed up it is—just look at what White Co had to say and now Rhea Co sees it. Take the blinders off.

Glad to see we're catching these guys in crisis mode.

No offense but it's not really crisis mode it's just WARREN CO. mode---doesn't matter who or when this is the same stuff you read on here all the time. You mean it's not that way in every county??? Yall don't slam the coaches and say if my kid was in or if my neighbors kid was in it would have went down this way. Seriously I'd love to see these boys pull a team of their ppl together and watch that game. I know it would be AWSOME!!!

So other than the Sr. back at QB who are the other current starters that didn't start earlier? The Sr. QB replaced a Jr. QB. The freshman never started. The freshmen and sophomores that started the beginning of the season are still starting. Actually two more underclassmen are starting. You have a Soph. at CB and a FR at Wr that took those spots when the SR moved back to QB.

Indeed the Soph replaced the Jr and it was no better nor was replacing the Jr. with the Sr. so lets see that makes it seem that the QB never was the problem. Hum whats up with that? why all the opinions there?? Everybody on here said after the Coffee and Shelbyville game it was the QB then after all that got changed around it still got no better. So to quote Ven Gosdin who you gonna blame it on this time???

Agreed on the drama! Some of you at Warren should feel like heroes talking about a bunch of young men that have layed it on the line for your program. Why dont some of you look at the work you could do in your own lives that would pay off. Whether it be your marriage, work, health, or whatever. I am NOT excluding myself in this at all!!! We ALL could do things to improve our well being!

Nitro. Dont see any takers yet. Lets give em another offer. Ok, all you little ones pair and you biggens get in line!!!! Nitro wins 21-0. Eagles 45-21.

Couldn't agree with you more---lots of negative vibes going and our team is measured on terms of NFL.