Knox Fulton vs. Union Co.

Ripper

Knox Fulton goes to Union County Friday. Fulton can be GREAT at times, but what can we expect from the Falcons in the second season. It looks as if they make it through the first round of the playoffs they will face the mighty Green Devils. To be the best you have to beat the best.

Ripper

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox Fulton goes to Union County Friday. Fulton can be GREAT at times, but what can we expect from the Falcons in the second season. It looks as if they make it through the first round of the playoffs they will face the mighty Green Devils. To be the best you have to beat the best.

Ripper

yes it was real nice to see the falcons coaching staff at the G-ville grainger masacre..i know they got an eye full.. but what i really loved was when some Devils fans where talk to them and they pointed to there rings from the past....look you having state title rings are great but they wont help you when you come to burley...Bet That.... :thumb:

fulton has played better but greenville might be in a league of the alcoa's. if this match up does take place fulton will have to played the run better on defense . fulton is getting healthy and a team with that many seniors should be dangerous. greenville looks strong on both sides of the ball and have not been tested after 1 qt.

From what I herd the Devil fans were trash talking the Granger team when they went on the field. After they got tired og slaming them, they started on the Fulton coaches. What has Greenville done? Just smashed bad teams.

Ripper

what has fulton done they was hyped up to be a very good team during preseason. How did they respond? oh they a 5-4 football team that hasnot been able to stop the run at all and have not come to play at the big games except for the gibbs game. How has greenville responded to being the #1 team in the state we took everybody to the woodshed and if you make it to round two those falcons of yours will get took to the woodshed also How can i say it best fulton IS OVERATED THIS YEAR.

what has fulton done they was hyped up to be a very good team during preseason. How did they respond? oh they a 5-4 football team that hasnot been able to stop the run at all and have not come to play at the big games except for the gibbs game. How has greenville responded to being the #1 team in the state we took everybody to the woodshed and if you make it to round two those falcons of yours will get took to the woodshed also How can i say it best fulton IS OVERATED THIS YEAR.

Blade just tasted a little urine in his Cheereos.

Go Over-rated 5-4 Falcons!

what i really loved was when some Devils fans where talk to them and they pointed to there rings from the past....

uhhh.... liar, liar, pants on fire. Your opportunity to stir it up is weak and lacks creativity. We earned those State Championship rings with class and choose to wear them in the same matter. I guarantee you that you don't have a clue.

uhhh.... liar, liar, pants on fire. Your opportunity to stir it up is weak and lacks creativity. We earned those State Championship rings with class and choose to wear them in the same matter. I guarantee you that you don't have a clue.

Nobody can take those state championship rings from you guys your kids earned them and was the best in the state when you all one them, all we saying is those rings were won in the past and this present year we going after what we left in cookeville and whoever gets in our way is going get taking to the woodshed

Nobody can take those state championship rings from you guys your kids earned them and was the best in the state when you all one them, all we saying is those rings were won in the past and this present year we going after what we left in cookeville and whoever gets in our way is going get taking to the woodshed

Bless your heart. Save it for the Greenville vs Fulton thread in round two. That is if our over rated Falcons make it that far.

Go Falcons!

Bless your heart. Save it for the Greenville vs Fulton thread in round two. That is if our over rated Falcons make it that far.

Go Falcons!

Hopefully your Falcons will make it to see our DEVILS and your record will be 7-4 so when we take you all to the Shed to do our work it will at least look like we are beating a quality team not just an overrated second hand team that just is living off preseason Hype!