Knox Fulton vs. Union Co.

Ripper

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cocky if you back it up. Don't take it so peronal, 6-4 or 5-5 is a very respectable season for some.

I'm not taking it personal... I'm just commenting on your lack of character. "It's not cocky if you can back it up"? That makes as much sense as a rich man reminding everyone how rich he is and how poor everyone else is comparably. Then claiming it's not cocky because he's got the money to prove it! Everyone knows what a sore loser looks like... one that can't handle defeat without running their mouth or standing on their soap box so that everyone can hear how they were cheated. Well Bubba... this also applies to people that don't know how to win and show a little class. Call them sore winners... I don't know if they have been given a crappy title or not, but everybody knows who they are.

If you want to make a statement.... act like you've been there before and know how to win. That's why I thought you were some immature teenage... you don't have the social skills to post like a man.

Go Falcons!

So, relentless bragging about how good you are is only cocky if it's not true?

How much clarification you need, it was a short sentence straight to the point. beep, beep, hey the short bus is here for ya, don't forget your helmet. :shock:

I thought maybe you would realize how ignorant your statement sounded if I re-stated it in a different manner... evidently I was wrong. Let me try a different approach... here are some definitions...

• cocky - arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited

• arrogant - making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud

• conceited - having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.

• confident - having strong belief or full assurance; sure of oneself; having no uncertainty about one's own abilities, correctness, successfulness, etc.; self-confident

There is sometimes a thin line between cocky and confident; you have clearly crossed that line. Photoman is right... you are not doing a good job of representing the Greene Devil fan base.

Karma is coming to get you.

Listen call it cocky, call it arrogant whatever you may. Over confident maybe, I talk a little(alot actually). I just have an outstanding amount of confidence in our boys, and kinda see where its over he top. Just too much smack talking, but all in good fun. The time is right around the corner where we and everyone else will see how good or not we are. I guess seeing is believing, I've been around football my whole life and am just amazed at what I see every friday night. :thumb:

Coming from a another Greeneville fan you all really make us look bad coming on here chest thumping! Dont mind these fools guys. Yall take care of business and we will to. See ya down the road hopfuly :thumb:

kev-o frankly you're irrelevant, and so is your opinion. You talk like you have something to do with the team , how many games or practices have you been to ? Hnw have you even supported the team? You wor worry about you and not me and we'll all be better off. Go talk more trash to the county teams, son

kev-o frankly you're irrelevant, and so is your opinion. You talk like you have something to do with the team , how many games or practices have you been to ? Hnw have you even supported the team? You wor worry about you and not me and we'll all be better off. Go talk more trash to the county teams, son

Do you even know Kev-O?

You will feel pretty bad if you knew after that comment...

no and he don't know me. i don't represent him and don't need him speaking for me or about me.

Now this is getting funny. Even your own fan base recognizes you as the village jerk. Do need an online intervention with Dr Phil? Look in the mirror Bubba.... can you see Carma yet?

Go Falcons!