Knox Fulton vs. Union Co.

Ripper

kev-o frankly you're irrelevant, and so is your opinion. You talk like you have something to do with the team , how many games or practices have you been to ? Hnw have you even supported the team? You wor worry about you and not me and we'll all be better off. Go talk more trash to the county teams, son

Hahaha Kid I have forgot more about football then you will ever know. :thumb:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you even know Kev-O?

You will feel pretty bad if you knew after that comment...

Why would he feel bad a some guys just get on here posting about the greeneville green devils and never go to there practices or do anything for this kids now i know (greenedevils) personaly i see him at the practices he does a lot for the boys and yes all of us is cocky a lil bit a lot of our fans has crossed the line as been cocky or over confident but if you go and see this kids practice and work there tails off you would be the same way to and the fans can be as cocky as we wanna because all we are is fans it is up to the coachs and kids to go out there and take care of business and i believe they get the job done this is a message board and its suppose to be all for fun

Why would he feel bad a some guys just get on here posting about the greeneville green devils and never go to there practices or do anything for this kids now i know (greenedevils) personaly i see him at the practices he does a lot for the boys and yes all of us is cocky a lil bit a lot of our fans has crossed the line as been cocky or over confident but if you go and see this kids practice and work there tails off you would be the same way to and the fans can be as cocky as we wanna because all we are is fans it is up to the coachs and kids to go out there and take care of business and i believe they get the job done this is a message board and its suppose to be all for fun

Well Kev-o if you were faced with as many things he has faced you prolly wldnt make it...But hey lets get off this thread alright? It's all yours Photoman...See ya round two at Burley :thumb:

Blah blah blah.... That's right. You're superior and we're a joke. There is no doubt that you've got a talented team this year with plenty of wins. I only wish we could also be undefeated so that I could also justify a cocky attitude and use cool words like "woodshed". Why don't you use a little more creativity think outside the box and come up with some better good ol' boy phrases that aren't so cliche? How about you'll walk on us like asphalt or say we'll have an easier time finding lips on a chicken than beating Greenville.

Once again.... save your smack talk and Fulton bashing for a week when we might play you. As of right now.... you're not on our schedule and you're just an overzealous lippy teenager that enjoys chest thumping for a hometown team your not good enough to play for.

Go Falcons!

Do you all still have woodsheds in Knoxville? I would think y'all got rid of those with paved streets and indoor plumbing.

Hmm So this tells me your either a player (which you should't be on here), in middle school (to young to even know what your talking about), or the water boy (speaks for itself). Based on your bad grammar I would say your in middle and the water boy that is just chomping at the bit to put on that green helmet. Im all about supporting your team but just be respectful about it. You just make Greeneville look bad by being obnoxious. Look at jokerDB/werdb1,2,3. He comes on here and makes himself look stupid everytime he post. You dont want to be lumped in a class with him do you?

(PUNCTUATION)