Knox Fulton vs. Union Co.

Ripper

From what I herd the Devil fans were trash talking the Granger team when they went on the field. After they got tired og slaming them, they started on the Fulton coaches. What has Greenville done? Just smashed bad teams.

Ripper

Last I checked smashing bad teams was better than losing to them like your weak team is doing, even a caveman can figure that out. I guess it is hard bring considered over rated at 5-4. I guess that just makes you a joke. But hey at least your coaches got to see some good football and maybe even took some notes on coaching!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked smashing bad teams was better than losing to them like your weak team is doing, even a caveman can figure that out. I guess it is hard bring considered over rated at 5-4. I guess that just makes you a joke. But hey at least your coaches got to see some good football and maybe even took some notes on coaching!

Blah blah blah.... That's right. You're superior and we're a joke. There is no doubt that you've got a talented team this year with plenty of wins. I only wish we could also be undefeated so that I could also justify a cocky attitude and use cool words like "woodshed". Why don't you use a little more creativity think outside the box and come up with some better good ol' boy phrases that aren't so cliche? How about you'll walk on us like asphalt or say we'll have an easier time finding lips on a chicken than beating Greenville.

Once again.... save your smack talk and Fulton bashing for a week when we might play you. As of right now.... you're not on our schedule and you're just an overzealous lippy teenager that enjoys chest thumping for a hometown team your not good enough to play for.

Go Falcons!

Blah blah blah.... That's right. You're superior and we're a joke. There is no doubt that you've got a talented team this year with plenty of wins. I only wish we could also be undefeated so that I could also justify a cocky attitude and use cool words like "woodshed". Why don't you use a little more creativity think outside the box and come up with some better good ol' boy phrases that aren't so cliche? How about you'll walk on us like asphalt or say we'll have an easier time finding lips on a chicken than beating Greenville.

Once again.... save your smack talk and Fulton bashing for a week when we might play you. As of right now.... you're not on our schedule and you're just an overzealous lippy teenager that enjoys chest thumping for a hometown team your not good enough to play for.

Go Falcons!

You're as dumb as a box of rocks, seems to be a fitting cliche. At least address something I said, don't see anything in my post about a woodshed. My apologies I guess I did jump the gun on the trash talking to you guys. I guess I could wait and see if you guys make it to the playoffs first :roflol:

Oh and by the way thanks for the compliment on callin me a teenager, kind of like gettin ID'd at a restaurant. You were probably one of the Fulton guys standing at the concession stand(like they needed to be there) talking like a little girl saying "We know something you don't know teehee!"

I don't think Fulton is anywhere near as good as they were in there championship years because their OL/DL is not as strong and physical... but let's look at their 4 loses.

Powell (10-0): A physical team that is very good up front

Austin-East (6-3): A rivalry game that could go either way every year

Alcoa (9-0): No explanation necessary

West (7-2): A much improved team this year losing only to Maryville and Farragut

A lot of teams would have 3-4 loses if they played these teams. Fulton is still a very capable playoff team.

Look at the FACTS!!!! Schedule Stength! Knox Fulton #1 Greenville #35 Look it up. Greenville has good players that is a fact, but playing bad teams makes them look better.

Ripper

i hear that the falcons maybe the fastest team in knoxville but i also heard there the softest too.. if you bring that soft play to the burley you wont make it out in 1 piece.. GO BIG GREENE

You're as dumb as a box of rocks, seems to be a fitting cliche. At least address something I said, don't see anything in my post about a woodshed. My apologies I guess I did jump the gun on the trash talking to you guys. I guess I could wait and see if you guys make it to the playoffs first :roflol:

Oh and by the way thanks for the compliment on callin me a teenager, kind of like gettin ID'd at a restaurant. You were probably one of the Fulton guys standing at the concession stand(like they needed to be there) talking like a little girl saying "We know something you don't know teehee!"

You're kinda like a cold sore that wont go away.

will union county be fired up and go out like wild beast or will they lay down. tough ending schedule for uc . fulton still limping around on injuries ,i hope they dont overlook uc and keep getting momentum for the playoffs. uc has nothing to lose and its close to halloween so falcons keep your eyes open and dont let a nitemare happen.

Sounds like you got something else on your mind besides football, try Ajax, heard it takes some rough stuff off. Leave your personal business off of a public forum for now on.

Back to football, I can't wait for the playoffs. Time to shine!

Oh you shine alright. You and other cocky greenville fans that want to forum-hop boasting about how great you are and how no one can compare to the mighty green. You have basically stereotyped your fan base as arrogant, self-indulgent, tauting, rub it in your face idiots. I know that's not typical of the community.... just seems to be that way for their fan base.

You shine very bright alright.

Go Falcons!