Indy Ravenwood?

futbol20

Finally, the end of a pathetic season draws near for both teams, more so for Indy.

To top it all off, this is the Thursday Night Lights game on channel 30. Sorry Upn, but your ratings will crash, since most viewers will flip over to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown".

I can harldy wait till next season. Actually, YES I CAN!

My god what an ugly football game, I thought the best part was when Lucy jerked the football out from under Charlie Brown! :popcorneater:

Dyson put together a few wins,yeah beat a weak lavernge and raptor team. That indy play calling is fantastic, I have seen Franklin cowboy pee wee AAA coaches call better offensive games. Look the seniors as some have pointed out gave up on dyson,he can't make adjustments and he is out Is his league ............whatever young talent they have will be wastes by dumbson I mean dyson, I mean Dr.campbells man crush

Wins against Siegel early (4-5) and more recently Hillsboro (3-6) and La Vergne (2-7) tell you that Dyson has Indy going in the right direction. Are you serious? If Indy had beaten someone with a winning record then I would say maybe he has them starting to get better. But these three wins say nothing at all. If it does then my how Indy has lowered their standards.

I agree. Both of these teams suck like Overton.

Palin,

I guess this is an open forum so everyone is entitled to their opinions/posts etc. What I'd like to know is if you have ever played, coached, if so where and how old you are? I'm not asking for a name. It is pretty easy to bad mouth. I suggest that you and all other bashers read President Theodore Roosevelt's quotation found below...

“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.â€

Good job this year Coach Dyson & staff.

Edited by fuzby
  • Upvote 1

Told you--Indy Wins!

Dyson has it turned around--takes a while!

Good Job Indy--Finish Strong!

they won against ravenwood..once again another crappy team..still see no evidence of a turn around... and at that you beat them by 6....i will give you credit more than i thought. but still could have gone to ravenwood

Palin,

I guess this is an open forum so everyone is entitled to their opinions/posts etc. What I'd like to know is if you have ever played, coached, if so where and how old you are? I'm not asking for a name. It is pretty easy to bad mouth. I suggest that you and all other bashers read President Theodore Roosevelt's quotation found below...

“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.â€

Good job this year Coach Dyson & staff.

That's hard quotn bro. I say if your happy with you have, then love the one your with.

Good Luck Moving Forward! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad