Top Tennessee football programs split in half history

BatmanDB

Dude you need to relax. Maybe you don't know this but this is an internet message board. We are not curing cancer on here we are talking a little football and talking a little trash. Waco gets it, Cap gets it I don't see why you don't. If talking trash once in a while gets to tough on your virgin eyes then maybe the Leave it to Beaver message board is more to your liking. The worst thing that happens over there is when the beav throws a baseball through Mr. Johnsons window. Don't worry though I bet everything works itself out in the end.

Hey Dufus....now that your getting banished from Grey Station maybe you can move back in with your mamma on that donkey farm in Hawkins County and become a Volunteer fan. I heard they pay their fans by the hour.

A similar topic was started a few weeks ago about the top program in the last 20 years...

If Riverdale is going to be brought up for their accomplishments in that time period, then you can't have this conversation without mentioning Trousdale Co. Not saying we are the best team by any means, but a top notch program we are. Since 1990, we are only two total wins behind the Warriors with three more state titles. We have the same number of championships as Alcoa and one behind M'vlle, but way more wins than both. If you want to go back to the '60's, I'd have to do a little research. The '80's weren't kind to the Yellow Jackets, but we made four 2A state title games in the '70's, winning one.

I'm sure I'll get blasted for being out of place, but that's fine. Just saying we need to be in the conversation.

Hey Dufus....now that your getting banished from Grey Station maybe you can move back in with your mamma on that donkey farm in Hawkins County and become a Volunteer fan. I heard they pay their fans by the hour.

Don't have to because your momma has already invited me to stay. If I could only get past that smell. :shock:

Dude you need to relax. Maybe you don't know this but this is an internet message board. We are not curing cancer on here we are talking a little football and talking a little trash. Waco gets it, Cap gets it I don't see why you don't. If talking trash once in a while gets to tough on your virgin eyes then maybe the Leave it to Beaver message board is more to your liking. The worst thing that happens over there is when the beav throws a baseball through Mr. Johnsons window. Don't worry though I bet everything works itself out in the end.

I had a feeling you would not take good advice and you have no idea who you are talking to, but I promise you will never have to worry about me being scared. I don't have a problem with trash talking with WaCo or Cap, it when you trash talk these young guys that play on all these football teams. So go on with your little kid talk and maybe one day you will grow up.

Edited by Booneman

that wasnt my point jackass, but yes, 19 years ago, glad you can do math.... who is your school? how many they have ian? hater i mean..

It's not hating on Oak Ridge to point out that they have a message board poster talking up their "tradition" when they haven't won anything in 19 years. It's probably better to put all that "Oak Ridge tradition" talk in the closet and let the current group learn to create their own tradition.

I had a feeling you would not take good advice and you have no idea who you are talking to, but I promise you will never have to worry about me being scared. So go on with your little kid talk and maybe one day you will grow up.

I think in this case we will have to agree to disagree on the importance of this message board. I look at it like a bunch of guys after work talking football, you look at it like it is something much more serious. If me and Wac, or me and Cap going at it bothers you so much just gloss over it and read something else that will intrest you. as far as me growing up I will just say this, I have a nice house, good marriage, and two great kids so I will keep on doing what I am doing and you can do the same.

It's not hating on Oak Ridge to point out that they have a message board poster talking up their "tradition" when they haven't won anything in 19 years. It's probably better to put all that "Oak Ridge tradition" talk in the closet and let the current group learn to create their own tradition.

I don't know who you are or who your team is. You would be hard pressed to have more tradition than does Oak Ridge. The Wildcats mat not of won a State Championship in 19 years but they have won a bunch of games. They have been down for a few years and that gives you a little window to bash them, thats ok for you. But they are on their way back and will obviously make your life a living heck. Oak Ride has more class than anybody we have ever played at DB. Ever. So move along Hater.

I think in this case we will have to agree to disagree on the importance of this message board. I look at it like a bunch of guys after work talking football, you look at it like it is something much more serious. If me and Wac, or me and Cap going at it bothers you so much just gloss over it and read something else that will intrest you. as far as me growing up I will just say this, I have a nice house, good marriage, and two great kids so I will keep on doing what I am doing and you can do the same.

Does your wife know your gay?