ALCOA VS GREENEVILLE WHO WOULD WIN?

polkalumn01

You better be a big ole boy....

First off im a man not a boy. Second why would I need to be big just to meet you! Trust me in no way was that a threat.Im way to mature for your little comments and keyboard jabs to even make me think violence. I would just love to see what someone so smug and disrespectful looked like kinda like the face with the name thing! But if it makes you feel better I am kinda big. But dont ask for stats cause your built wrong!

HAHA. I guess we'll see. Id be talkin right now too if i was you, cause you know next year yall are in trouble. :flower:

Oh........uh....Is Alcoa going to forget how to win championships and beat the best in the state??? Not a chance...........and you know it! Your playing with FIRE. To bad after Alcoa mops the field with little green devils you whiners won't be seen or heard from!

First off im a man not a boy. Second why would I need to be big just to meet you! Trust me in no way was that a threat.Im way to mature for your little comments and keyboard jabs to even make me think violence. I would just love to see what someone so smug and disrespectful looked like kinda like the face with the name thing! But if it makes you feel better I am kinda big. But dont ask for stats cause your built wrong!

Look orange..........your team does not deserve to be playing right now. They are VERY LUCKY to have come from the bracket they did. Upper East TN football is WEAK. I don't know how many times a team from up there gets on the "T" and talks trash. And,...then comes down here and gets hammered! You can not handle the TRUTH and want some KIND of respect.........but, you ain't going to get from Alcoa cause you don't deserve it!

Keep whining! :thumb:

Look orange..........your team does not deserve to be playing right now. They are VERY LUCKY to have come from the bracket they did. Upper East TN football is WEAK. I don't know how many times a team from up there gets on the "T" and talks trash. And,...then comes down here and gets hammered! You can not handle the TRUTH and want some KIND of respect.........but, you ain't going to get from Alcoa cause you don't deserve it!

Keep whining! :thumb:

First they do deserve it they earned no matter what bracket there in. Is that there fault what bracket they are in? And I dont talk trash cause there kids and I dont play anymore. And for years Elizabethton played up in class so we kinda cut our own throat or we may have a state title. Plus ive gave Alcoa respect they have earned it. But to say we dont deserve to be playing is wrong, these kids have earned it. Would it be better to play you and get beat or call and say were not coming. Who would you give more respect to?

First they do deserve it they earned no matter what bracket there in. Is that there fault what bracket they are in? And I dont talk trash cause there kids and I dont play anymore. And for years Elizabethton played up in class so we kinda cut our own throat or we may have a state title. Plus ive gave Alcoa respect they have earned it. But to say we dont deserve to be playing is wrong, these kids have earned it. Would it be better to play you and get beat or call and say were not coming. Who would you give more respect to?

I'd give anything to see Alcoa put 50+ points on Besty then mop the field with Greeneville. You people up there "think" your gods of football and don't play any worthy teams and have not won a single thing. But, you all sure do like to whine and come up with excuses why Alcoa wins..............

I'd give anything to see Alcoa put 50+ points on Besty then mop the field with Greeneville. You people up there "think" your gods of football and don't play any worthy teams and have not won a single thing. But, you all sure do like to whine and come up with excuses why Alcoa wins..............

This is what I mean you cant even say im right about earning this chance. What excuse have I made or whined about a win is a win and lose is a lose. There is alot to be said about how you act as a champion, And the champion is the leader of the pack so actions reflect leadership. Anyway I hope its a good game for both of us and who knows maybe we can have a coke and I smile!

This is what I mean you cant even say im right about earning this chance. What excuse have I made or whined about a win is a win and lose is a lose. There is alot to be said about how you act as a champion, And the champion is the leader of the pack so actions reflect leadership. Anyway I hope its a good game for both of us and who knows maybe we can have a coke and I smile!

Ask Loudon, Howard, Polk Co., Tyner ..........all with less losses and higher ranked if it's fair. Ask CAK that beat Besty by 20 points, then played the game of their lives last week if its fair Besty is playing this week!

Don't even go there about how a champion should act. You have no idea what it takes to win 6 straight championships.......but, you sure do know how to disrespect Alcoa and make excuse like recruiting all kids in knoxville, etc. You go read the first couple of post on this thread and get back with me. Then, we'll talk about how to act!

Ask Loudon, Howard, Polk Co., Tyner ..........all with less losses and higher ranked if it's fair. Ask CAK that beat Besty by 20 points, then played the game of their lives last week if its fair Besty is playing this week!

Don't even go there about how a champion should act. You have no idea what it takes to win 6 straight championships.......but, you sure do know how to disrespect Alcoa and make excuse like recruiting all kids in knoxville, etc. You go read the first couple of post on this thread and get back with me. Then, we'll talk about how to act!

When did I say you recruit, heck we all recruit granted you have more to kids to recruit from but thats just logistics. And once again is it our fault we play in this quad? All those teams may be better but I cant help that. But were they all better last year,or did we earn it? And have I disrespected Alcoa? I even said they were the best in 3a! What other idiots say I cant help kinda like we cant help who we play! All I want to know is if you think we earned this week for what teams we have to play?

When did I say you recruit, heck we all recruit granted you have more to kids to recruit from but thats just logistics. And once again is it our fault we play in this quad? All those teams may be better but I cant help that. But were they all better last year,or did we earn it? And have I disrespected Alcoa? I even said they were the best in 3a! What other idiots say I cant help kinda like we cant help who we play! All I want to know is if you think we earned this week for what teams we have to play?

Yes, Besty won the easy way.......Alcoa won by playing the best teams in 3A.

On this football message board thread there are two teams being represented. Alcoa and Besty. One starts the show off with disrespect and locker room material. Your orange and black fans got it started. Are they idiots??...........you tell me?

Edited by BCsportsfan

Yes, Besty won the easy way.......Alcoa won by playing the best teams in 3A.

On this football message board thread there are two teams being represented. Alcoa and Besty. One starts the show off with disrespect and locker room material. Your orange and black fans got it started. Are they idiots??...........you tell me?

Ummmm im going to say yes to most of them but a few are logical! By the way if we would happen to win you wouldnt buy me a burger would ya?

Edited by orange and black