ALCOA VS GREENEVILLE WHO WOULD WIN?

polkalumn01

Football is not about winning championships? I don't see DB on Greeneville's schedule..... surely your not talking scrimmage games :roflol: If the Devils want to talk them self's up.................start by playing better competition. 4A footaball is weak this year..................yawn :bored:

will see next year cause after greeneville pulls out the david versus golitaht and comes down to tornado allyand upset yall the only thing your gonna hide behind is those titles cause your gonna have no more smack to tlk bout the DEVILS :thumb: and to tell ya the truth i think all you alcoa fans are just HATIN!! cause your not the center of attention cause the cinderella story is blowin up bigger than most people thought!! now come back with a little more fire next time cause your makin me bored :bored:

will see next year cause after greeneville pulls out the david versus golitaht and comes down to tornado allyand upset yall the only thing your gonna hide behind is those titles cause your gonna have no more smack to tlk bout the DEVILS :thumb: and to tell ya the truth i think all you alcoa fans are just HATIN!! cause your not the center of attention cause the cinderella story is blowin up bigger than most people thought!! now come back with a little more fire next time cause your makin me bored :bored:

I hope the same people who teach english there don't coach, or you'll be in bigger trouble against Alcoa than some people think!

I think the funny thing in all of this is that everybody, including Alcoa fans, know that the run will eventually end. None of us ever know when or to who it will be. However chances are it will be a team that has never played Alcoa during the stretch. It could be a Greeneville or Austin East or a Polk Co....but lets say one of those teams does end the run, can you really look at yourself and say "we beat the best" knowing you beat Alcoa on its decline?

To me Alcoa is a lock this year, 80% chance next year but then the following year I think the gap is seriously closing. We'll still be in the mix but its not a without a doubt situation anymore. The teams that do beat Alcoa will love talking about it but in the end, NONE of them stepped up when Alcoa was plowing people like in 04-05-06 (which I still think is arguably Alcoa's best teams this run)

I think the funny thing in all of this is that everybody, including Alcoa fans, know that the run will eventually end. None of us ever know when or to who it will be. However chances are it will be a team that has never played Alcoa during the stretch. It could be a Greeneville or Austin East or a Polk Co....but lets say one of those teams does end the run, can you really look at yourself and say "we beat the best" knowing you beat Alcoa on its decline?

To me Alcoa is a lock this year, 80% chance next year but then the following year I think the gap is seriously closing. We'll still be in the mix but its not a without a doubt situation anymore. The teams that do beat Alcoa will love talking about it but in the end, NONE of them stepped up when Alcoa was plowing people like in 04-05-06 (which I still think is arguably Alcoa's best teams this run)

Oh geez will that be the story when the F5 falls....well we were on the decline....shoulda played us when we were on top.....80% next year....hmmmmm already allowing for the possibility of a loss

Oh geez will that be the story when the F5 falls....well we were on the decline....shoulda played us when we were on top.....80% next year....hmmmmm already allowing for the possibility of a loss

Sounds like someone is already starting to make excuses to cover there butt just in case.

No worries........Alcoa will reload just fine. Alcoa will be battle tested by week 5. They will have played the best DII school in Webb, the Best 6A program, Maryville, A tough Loudon team. At the same time the devils will have cupcake frosting all over them for playing super weak upper TN schedule. Alcoa typically has 90-95 players every year. The devils will not have a depth advantage. Alcoa will be more physical and faster. I don't even expect Greeneville to be as good as KY 4A state champ Bell County that Alcoa destroyed last season. Alcoa and Maryville are on a different level.......... especially compared to upper east TN football. You all can talk all you want here on the "T", but Us Alcoa fan's have heard it for years! Every year there's some team that has no idea why Alcoa has 8 out of 10 state championships and 6 straight championships.......until they play them. So, cruise the "T" a bit and see if you find a team that DOES play or HAS played Alcoa doing the "big talk" you devils are doing.........You will not find it! Why, cause they got to see an F5 up close! :thumb:

Alcoa has been on every National top 100 football poll for three years. I have never seen a Greeneville team ranked Nationally? Why? Because Alcoa is one of the best football teams regardless of classification. Greeneville would not be ranked in the top 10 in the state. Keep talking.........I expect you will, but deep down you all KNOW your messing with fire!flamethower.gif

No worries........Alcoa will reload just fine. Alcoa will be battle tested by week 5. They will have played the best DII school in Webb, the Best 6A program, Maryville, A tough Loudon team. At the same time the devils will have cupcake frosting all over them for playing super weak upper TN schedule. Alcoa typically has 90-95 players every year. The devils will not have a depth advantage. Alcoa will be more physical and faster. I don't even expect Greeneville to be as good as KY 4A state champ Bell County that Alcoa destroyed last season. Alcoa and Maryville are on a different level.......... especially compared to upper east TN football. You all can talk all you want here on the "T", but Us Alcoa fan's have heard it for years! Every year there's some team that has no idea why Alcoa has 8 out of 10 state championships and 6 straight championships.......until they play them. So, cruise the "T" a bit and see if you find a team that DOES play or HAS played Alcoa doing the "big talk" you devils are doing.........You will not find it! Why, cause they got to see an F5 up close! :thumb:

Alcoa has been on every National top 100 football poll for three years. I have never seen a Greeneville team ranked Nationally? Why? Because Alcoa is one of the best football teams regardless of classification. Greeneville would not be ranked in the top 10 in the state. Keep talking.........I expect you will, but deep down you all KNOW your messing with fire!flamethower.gif

what you dont understand is that were not sayin it wouldnt be a good gamee were sayin it would be a great game just that alcoa wouldnt destroy us like they do every one else. Alcoa is the king of 3a were the king of 4a. the devils d will be ranked number one in the state again next yr only using three starters and havin ten seniors this team will be faster stronger and well experience greenevile doesnt go around fire expectin not to sweat :) this game will go down as one of the greatest :) a and its not bout how much ice is on the cupcakes its if the cupcake taste any good corndog :hungry:

No one's making you read any of this.

No they are not. But they don't play!!!! We got seven pages of something to distract players from focusing on a state championship for either team. But, instead we are getting kids all worked up over something that will never happen. How about you sit down and write the players a letter of encouragement a wish them luck this week!

No they are not. But they don't play!!!! We got seven pages of something to distract players from focusing on a state championship for either team. But, instead we are getting kids all worked up over something that will never happen. How about you sit down and write the players a letter of encouragement a wish them luck this week!

should we bake them some cupcakes too!

Man you are seriously underestimating the kids....

Edited by barb

If your a player get off coachT. There ya go, how's that encouragement? :thumb: