Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

Looks like it may be a wet sloppy field Friday night. I don't know who that favors, could that slow HH down any? That also might create more turnovers and that is not what Boone needs again.

I really believe that Boone will not have many turnovers in this game, if it is really wet and sloppy maybe they have 1. I haven't seen the weather forecast, but i do believe that that type of weather would favor the Blazers, because their style of running is more hard nosed up the middle, not as many cuts and turns like the way South runs the ball. But both teams have to play under the same conditions so i don't really think it helps or hurts either one that much, although it may make the game a little more interesting.

I really believe that Boone will not have many turnovers in this game, if it is really wet and sloppy maybe they have 1. I haven't seen the weather forecast, but i do believe that that type of weather would favor the Blazers, because their style of running is more hard nosed up the middle, not as many cuts and turns like the way South runs the ball. But both teams have to play under the same conditions so i don't really think it helps or hurts either one that much, although it may make the game a little more interesting.

Wow.

South must be the only low seed in the playoffs that feels they were awarded a home game. Welcome to the friendly confines of Nathan Hale stadium Rebels, home of many Rebel victories.

Seems a lot of you ravin Boonatics have come out of the woodwork lately to predict your team's triumph in the postseason. A year ago poor ole FormerBlazer had very little company in this forum. Oh well, enjoy it while you can. It's good to see some are no longer expecting mediocrity in Gray.

Buddy I just need you, comp, Cap, and good old Waco on this forum and that is all the company I need. The new Boone people are more than welcome, but I try to keep it as balanced as I can and well....like Cap said every game is a rivalry in my mind. I just love football in the area. The Boone boy has pride just to be playing football before my time, and now winning is an expectation that they have begun to build on since last year, and I hope it keeps going into the future. I just hope they can stay down in 5A for a few more years.

Wow.

Didn't like that assessment? Sorry, all i am trying to do is let ya'll know how this game is gonna go. Maybe you think different, but you would be wrong. If you don't want to listen to me then just be there Friday night and you will get to see what i am telling you happen. South has gotten lucky now for what, the last 15 or so years? but their luck will expire very very shortly.

Let's break this down. You don't think Boone will have many turnovers, (wait) mayber one. You think the sloppy weather would favor the Blazers, (wait) no you don't think it helps or hurts either team. You think it'll be an interesting game.

Are you going to the game or are you not?? Do you know how to get to Nathan Hale Stadium?? Do you know where Tennessee is???

Let's break this down. You don't think Boone will have many turnovers, (wait) mayber one. You think the sloppy weather would favor the Blazers, (wait) no you don't think it helps or hurts either team. You think it'll be an interesting game.

Are you going to the game or are you not?? Do you know how to get to Nathan Hale Stadium?? Do you know where Tennessee is???

Excuse me....Boone has concentrated on ball security, however i did not want to rule out the fact that they may fumble it once. I do not believe that it will help either team A WHOLE LOT but may favor Boone. That help out any? I would love the game but darn i just can't remember how to get there. Care to give me directions?

Didn't like that assessment? Sorry, all i am trying to do is let ya'll know how this game is gonna go. Maybe you think different, but you would be wrong. If you don't want to listen to me then just be there Friday night and you will get to see what i am telling you happen. South has gotten lucky now for what, the last 15 or so years? but their luck will expire very very shortly.

Relax "visionary", we're just having fun wit cha. Honestly, you were so wishywashy I couln't interpret what you were saying. Go ahead, tell us how it's gonna be, there visionary. You are hilarious---don't let that go to your head, though. As for LUCK----South has beat Boone for the last 15 years (is that correct--I know it's been a few), so pls tell us how's that luck??

I guess I'd rather be lucky than good.

Excuse me....Boone has concentrated on ball security, however i did not want to rule out the fact that they may fumble it once. I do not believe that it will help either team A WHOLE LOT but may favor Boone. That help out any? I would love the game but darn i just can't remember how to get there. Care to give me directions?

Call a cab--------BR549-3257

Relax "visionary", we're just having fun wit cha. Honestly, you were so wishywashy I couln't interpret what you were saying. Go ahead, tell us how it's gonna be, there visionary. You are hilarious---don't let that go to your head, though. As for LUCK----South has beat Boone for the last 15 years (is that correct--I know it's been a few), so pls tell us how's that luck??

I guess I'd rather be lucky than good.

Yea, i ain't exactly sure how many but i know it is somewhere around 15.