Sullivan South vs Daniel Boone 1st Round

THSVikings2004

So you pay taxes and you get to go anywhere in the county, state, country you please? That must be cool! Mine learned "character" and had "life mentors" at home and church. They now pass that on to their kids. Not all, but there are those that have coach in front of their name that should not be mentoring anybody. Why this would be shocking to you is shocking.

ps How do you get into those Closed Colonial Heights practices, anyway?

You are not "mentoring" 60 young men in a public school system. Are you? If they don't do evaluations as a matter of course, that include exit interviews with players, they do a disservice to the school and the students. I'm surprised the insurance/bonding companies don't require them. If they come out all good, then good. Why all the worry?

Well, Well, after all this you still did not give me a specific reason, relative to South football, why practices should be closed. Furthermore, I've gone through every one of the football coaches' names and I can't come up with one that I would not want mentoring my son. Why all worry? I'm not--I thought you were. Oh, well, I'm done with this. See you at practice in the spring--haha. But, you go ahead to the school board, the AD, the Supt., the Governer and to Obama, if you like. I don't like the new Health Care System, or the gun control, nor keeping me from practice. Yelp, I go just about anywhere I want, at least while I can, until football Nazis like you have your way. --Hey, man, calm down--just trying to have fun, don't take it serious.

Well, Well, after all this you still did not give me a specific reason, relative to South football, why practices should be closed. Furthermore, I've gone through every one of the football coaches' names and I can't come up with one that I would not want mentoring my son. Why all worry? I'm not--I thought you were. Oh, well, I'm done with this. See you at practice in the spring--haha. But, you go ahead to the school board, the AD, the Supt., the Governer and to Obama, if you like. I don't like the new Health Care System, or the gun control, nor keeping me from practice. Yelp, I go just about anywhere I want, at least while I can, until football Nazis like you have your way. --Hey, man, calm down--just trying to have fun, don't take it serious.

Maybe he's a coach core.

That was on December 22nd...Patton conquered Bastogne on December 26th. In the dark of impending defeat General McAuliffe chose death over dishoner. And Patton came to his rescue. In the words of Mel Gibson portraying William Wallace..."All men die, but not all men live." Long live the Rebel Nation.

The 101st Airborne would take great exception that they were rescued by the 3rd Army (Patton). In any event, a great feat of arms.

I think you clowns from Boone town mistake my enthusiasm and joy of high school sports and the fun I have talking trash on CoachT with me really giving a flying leap about who wins or doesn’t win. Don’t get me wrong, I love pulling for the Tennessee High Viking but I also love pulling for the Dallas Cowboys… and believe me life is not over just because they both sucked this year. The Cowboys will be back but probably not before the Vikings will so I have no doubt that these tables will turn SOON. Besides how much fun would it be if we beat you boys from Boone like a redheaded step child EVERY year like we have for the last two decades? :lol: I along with both my kids had fun and successful high school carriers at THS, and were able to capitalize from that experience with college funding… but the high school days are over for me unless I get grandkids. And If I do… I’ll be right back in the mix and loving every minute of it. So don’t think you’re hurting my feelings with the insults about THS, because my mission is THREE TIMES accomplished as a Viking and as a Viking parent. ;) Just a side note… I nor has either of my boys EVER lose a game against Daniel Boone. Of course you probably knew that being that you’ve only won four games in SCHOOL HISTORY against THS… and three of the four were in the last two years. :roflol:

With all that aside I do wish BOTH DBs (lil db and the REAL DB) luck this coming weekend. Really… I do. I hope you get everything you deserve. :thumb:

Since the beginning of the playoff era for the TSSAA for NET:

Football State Championships: THS - 2, MoEast - 1, Jeff Co - 1, Sevier Co - 1

National Championships: THS - 1

Contender - G'ville

Where is Boone? The same place as DB. In fact, the only teams from NET with recent, repeated deep playoff experience are Hampton, South and G'ville.

Since the beginning of the playoff era for the TSSAA for NET:

Football State Championships: THS - 2, MoEast - 1, Jeff Co - 1, Sevier Co - 1

National Championships: THS - 1

Contender - G'ville

Where is Boone? The same place as DB. In fact, the only teams from NET with recent, repeated deep playoff experience are Hampton, South and G'ville.

Put the year that this happend with these schools and you didn't put CLOUDLAND.