Tyner at Polk County

polkalumni

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much to say about this except both teams got screwed. But it is what it is. Now both teams are good and got talent on both sides of the ball. I think Polk will come out on fire. If Polk can force turnovers like they have all year it could get ugly for Tyner. Tyner has speed yes but polk plays smach mouth football with long drives so the speed don't hurt when they are on the sideines. This should be a great game and good luck to both teams and a injury free game. GO Polk

I agree it will be a great game and I also agree that TSSAA has totally screwed up again. Who the heck runs the show up there and makes these decisions like this? Are those BCS creaters gettin kickbacks somehow? Their phone lines need to be on fire right now because if not it will never get any better. I am no guru at the bracket systems but there is no excuse for 2 champs playing each other first round, PERIOD.

Wow! what a 1st round game. This seems like a quarterfinal matchup

Polk is more physical and Tyner is more athletic. The deciding factor is the discipline and the heart and desire that Polk brings. Polk by 14

And I'll say it 1st...Polk beats CAK next week too!

I think you better concentrate on Tyner and leave CAK alone.

Its time to find out if Polk is good enough to advance to the second round of playoffs. No matter who you play you have to win to move on, it could be a hard draw for both teams. I think Tyner will show the dominate force in the final outcome win by 14.

Ow. I don't like yer prediction,and won't buy it ,I AM a Polk fan,case ya didn't notice. It is what it is,as they say. Polk loads the firebox and it'll be a Red train -Ram train wreck , with Polk's nose on top. <_<

Wow! what a 1st round game. This seems like a quarterfinal matchup

Polk is more physical and Tyner is more athletic. The deciding factor is the discipline and the heart and desire that Polk brings. Polk by 14

And I'll say it 1st...Polk beats CAK next week too!

One word,,,, :shock: ( but I'm feelin' the love,,, :thumb: )