Tyner at Polk County

polkalumni

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win tonight for the Cats. This might have been the best defensive game I've seen. Tyner has nothing to be ashamed of. Now we move on up the road to Knoxville. Good luck Polk.

Great win for Polk County, Tyner didn"t play it's best game of the year, in fact I think it was Tyner's worst but, a loss is a loss..........I was not impressed by Polk,the defense is solid but, the offense is not very good, IMO. I want Polk to enjoy this win because I don't think Polk can get by CAK.

Great win for Polk County, Tyner didn"t play it's best game of the year, in fact I think it was Tyner's worst but, a loss is a loss..........I was not impressed by Polk,the defense is solid but, the offense is not very good, IMO. I want Polk to enjoy this win because I don't think Polk can get by CAK.

must be a tyner fan or still hurting from last night, i could say that tyner was lucky that polk came out flat but i wont.

So for that last post. Which I'm sure is a tyner fan. You guys say you didn't play a good game. Well polk offense didn't play a good game but oh well the better defense won the game. And like they always say defense wins cahmpionships. Not saying Polk will win the championship but if the defense keeps playing at the level tehy are tehy very well could be in teh mix. The offemse will get it fix this week in practice and be ready friday night. Tyner you have nothing to hang your heads about that was a very welll played game from the defense side of the ball from both teams.

jus curious to wat the tyner thinks of 38 hargrove after thwey dealt with him last night.... he disrupted u alot .. and was leading tackler and in on ever play... heard his name alot... go polk

U heard it a lot because the announcer is mentally challenged... I'm kidding hargrove is a stud. Good luck next week cats