Gatlinburg Pittman vs Sullivan North

07Raiderdad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bar a miracle the GP field will be wet, it has rained off an on all day, a little sleet. What a difference from the 1st week of practice. I think Sullivan north and Happy Valley run wing t or a form of it. Anybody know

Sullivan North does run the wing T and they do it very well. They don't throw the ball much either, but I guess sometimes, you don't have to.

Counting your chickens?

Nope, but I am counting the eggs...

Seriously though, I expect Austin-East to win almost all the time... I'm an Austin-East fan, why wouldn't I expect them to win.

I would also like to note that you expect Austin-East to win... you picked Austin-East to make it to the semifinals on the Gerry Bertier pick'em thread.

Edited by ColumbiaBlueNScarlet

Nope, but I am counting the eggs...

Seriously though, I expect Austin-East to win almost all the time... I'm an Austin-East fan, why wouldn't I expect them to win.

I would also like to note that you expect Austin-East to win... you picked Austin-East to make it to the semifinals on the Gerry Bertier pick'em thread.

Good research, but that was just a pick or two. They still have to show up and play two games before they would even have the chance to play GP.