West Creek Coyotes at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Not trying to annoy and certainly agree that some of our coaching is the pits! One being, your former coach Gaddis' friend, Coach Schrenky-Dink, that coached at Northwest. Yikes, glad he moved on to Cannon County...closer to that Alabama line where he is from.

You think this will finally be the year that HC's takes it on up to Murfreesboro? Who did knock off HC last year? I wish HC luck, it's great to have hometown pride for your team....and when you pull in with your busloads, it's impressive....What colleges do some of those top players attend? Who is playing? would like to see some of that...to see if the magic has carried on for some of them.

Auburn, MTSU, LSU, Tennessee, SEMO, Lambuth, Bethel, Memphis State University (New York Jets, New York Giants, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles). The magic has carried on for some of them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auburn, MTSU, LSU, Tennessee, SEMO, Lambuth, Bethel, Memphis State University (New York Jets, New York Giants, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles). The magic has carried on for some of them.

Wow! Is one on board for LSU today? It's great that your community is behind your team. Your county is very lucky it is still small (and commmunity) enough for that type of atmosphere. I would love to come down to HC for the big game Friday.....love crossing beautiful Kentucky Lake after filling the tank at Cindy's.

Wow! Is one on board for LSU today? It's great that your community is behind your team. Your county is very lucky it is still small (and commmunity) enough for that type of atmosphere. I would love to come down to HC for the big game Friday.....love crossing beautiful Kentucky Lake after filling the tank at Cindy's.

Unfortunately no. However, you would not regret coming to Henry County for the big game Friday. But in the interest of full disclosure, it will cause you to want to move here.

Unfortunately no. However, you would not regret coming to Henry County for the big game Friday. But in the interest of full disclosure, it will cause you to want to move here.

I wont deny that it is a nice area; my wive's parents live over by the lake (Girl scout camp rd) so I am in and around town quiet often. I was considering coming up this weekend and catching the game but I think I will sit this 1 out b/c I am still a little bummed. I will take a week away from football and probably find a quarter final game to attend the following week.....

I wont deny that it is a nice area; my wive's parents live over by the lake (Girl scout camp rd) so I am in and around town quiet often. I was considering coming up this weekend and catching the game but I think I will sit this 1 out b/c I am still a little bummed. I will take a week away from football and probably find a quarter final game to attend the following week.....

Kev you know you are welcome here anytime. I understand being bummed. I was SHOCKED to say the least. I really did think there was a high chance of a rematch. Nonetheless, come on out and enjoy some great tailgating and an even better game.

Kev you know you are welcome here anytime. I understand being bummed. I was SHOCKED to say the least. I really did think there was a high chance of a rematch. Nonetheless, come on out and enjoy some great tailgating and an even better game.

We'll see, at this point my heart just isnt into it. I took losses hard when I played and still seem to feel them to this day. I am sure when I start coaching (if I ever get a teaching job), I will be the same way. I guess I am just too competitive natured for my own good; anyone here who has/does coach, do you feel this way and once you coach awhile does it wear off?

Edited by Kevin38

We'll see, at this point my heart just isnt into it. I took losses hard when I played and still seem to feel them to this day. I am sure when I start coaching (if I ever get a teaching job), I will be the same way. I guess am just too competitive natured for my own good; anyone here who has/does coach, do you feel this way and once you coach awhile does it wear off?

Though I am not a coach, I am close to many. They do feel that way and I would say that it never wears off until you retire. Everything mellows with age! ;) So come Wednesday, see how you feel about things and we'd love to have you make the trek out to see your parents and come tailgate with us. There are some folks here who'd enjoy your company...

Edited by Drewcephus

Come on Drew...stop sucking up! There was never a chance for a rematch unless of course, Springfield gets points for whining! You know I am right, but most people just won't say it. Are you running for political office? If so, I understand; if not, say what you mean!

Come on Drew...stop sucking up! There was never a chance for a rematch unless of course, Springfield gets points for whining! You know I am right, but most people just won't say it. Are you running for political office? If so, I understand; if not, say what you mean!

You crack me up Red! :lol: Ok, just for you I will say what I meant. I thought that Springfield would have beaten Clarksville without much of a problem. Then I thought they would have matched up well with Beech. The fact that Beech lost their QB I would have given the nod to Springfield. So, what I meant was that I really thought there would have been a rematch. However, this is the playoffs and anything can happen. And obviously it did happen on the other side. Not running for office, but I appreciate your consideration! ;)

You crack me up Red! :lol: Ok, just for you I will say what I meant. I thought that Springfield would have beaten Clarksville without much of a problem. Then I thought they would have matched up well with Beech. The fact that Beech lost their QB I would have given the nod to Springfield. So, what I meant was that I really thought there would have been a rematch. However, this is the playoffs and anything can happen. And obviously it did happen on the other side. Not running for office, but I appreciate your consideration! ;)

After your response now I KNOW you are contemplating political office...and it must be statewide (Senate) since you are worried about hurting feelings in Springfield! Let me say it for you...Springfield was NEVER going to make to round three and wouild have managed to screw up a forfeit! They are whiners and moaners (no disrespect meant to the players...they are good)! If you need a campaign manager, just let me know, but leave the posting to me. You may carry the Springfield district, but you are so nice to them that I fear you will lose Henry County!

He comes on here to intentually tick people off in an attempt to start commotions on an inet message board. In doing this he does say things and make comments that he really doesnt believe (regardless if he admits it or not). Congrats to HC on their win, I really try to be civil but some make it very difficult, and they do it purposely. Good luck this week.....