District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Big Congrats to 5 teams from District 9-A making the play-offs:

Cascade hosts Jackson County

Forrest plays at Dresden

Eagleville plays at Moore County

MTCS hosts Cornersville

Best of luck to all 5 teams as they go through the playoffs.

IN MY HONEST OPINION:

Cascade (man that one was hard)

Forrest (never vote against my Rockets)

Moore County(I'm sure their announcer will irritate Eagleville as much as they did us)

MTCS (but Go 'Dawgs!)

Edited by LovethoseRockets

That is TOTALLY screwed up for two teams in the same district being forced to play first round of playoffs. TSSAA NEEDS AN OVERHAUL!

Knee jerk reaction to gas being overpriced a while back as well as the TSSAA being intellectually lazy. As an illustration, click on the pins on the 1A map and you will learn the "new geography" of the State of Tennessee: Class 1A Maps

Lake County is in Linden, TN

Union City is in South Fulton

South Fulton is in Tiptonville

Huntingdon is in Bruceton

Bruceton is in Union City

Clarksville Academy is in Collinwood

Jo Bryns is in Cornersville

Perry County is in Columbia

Wayne County is in Cedar Hill

Collinwood is in Nashville

Columbia Academy is in Clarksville

Cornersville is in Eagleville

Eagleville is in Lynchburg

MTCS is in Gordonsville

Moore County is in Murfreesboro

Gordonsville is in South Pittsburg

South Pittsburg is in Harriman

I'm too tired to look at Quad 1. In Quads 2, 3, and 4 they got the correct pin on Nashville Christian and that is it. My point is that the TSSAA doesn't even make a good effort to get it right. They simply milk money from the schools in the state to create salaries for themselves. Too bad Brentwood Academy didn't win the lawsuit.

Its a shame Moore County and Eagleville play each other. In other classes look at what they did to Brentwood and Smyrna.

In my opinion:

Cascade Wins

Forrest Loses

Moore County Wins

MTCS Loses

It is a shame that MC and Eagleville have to play in the first round. If TSSAA is trying to save gas money, then why is Forrest going all the way to Dresden for a first round game? TSSAA don't have a clue!!

In my opinion:

Cascade Wins

Forrest Loses

Moore County Wins

MTCS Loses

It is a shame that MC and Eagleville have to play in the first round. If TSSAA is trying to save gas money, then why is Forrest going all the way to Dresden for a first round game? TSSAA don't have a clue!!

Moore County's opinion of MTCS is comical. Ask Forrest about RJ Miller. How about asking Eagleville about Asa Bowman? Would have loved another one against MC with a healthy squad. Oh well.

Moore County's opinion of MTCS is comical. Ask Forrest about RJ Miller. How about asking Eagleville about Asa Bowman? Would have loved another one against MC with a healthy squad. Oh well.

Sorry, you only get one chance this year and you guys blew it. As far as not having everyone healthy, it happens to everyone. We played Forrest last Friday with starters missing. I'm not disrespecting MTCS, I just think Cornersville has the better team unless they are a lot worse than they were when MC played them.

Edited by MCBLUE