Franklin County at Riverdale

TDCman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play your game and quit whining! <_<

You want to gripe about things not being 'fair' tell it to the T$$AA. I am willing to bet if the teams/quads were reversed you would not say a thing.

Im not whinning at all. It's was money in my pocket because Riverdale purchased my "how to finish 4th in you district and get a cakewalk to the semi finals" dvd collection. Your just up-set cause the season is coming to a close and you can't unload al that cheap workout equipment you got available at LODWORKOUTGEAR.COM. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

we did exactly what we had to do today to win...we executed protected the ball for the most part made extra points I saw where they put scottie boykin in as long snapper and he did a good job and we hit all but 1 of our extra points...defense had a small lapse on 1 drive but that was about it good job tonight WARRIORS now you move on to the second round GO WARRIORS

Looks like the coaching staff is making a few adjustments to get a little more speed on the field. Part of that could be due to some injuries but it does look like they've made a few tweaks.

If #23 ever decides to start protecting the football he could help a lot at RB. There was also a series where Boykin played fullback and Davenport slid over to WB. If Boykin could take 10-15 effective snaps a game at fullback that could help a lot.

I really liked the way #52 played on offense. He missed a couple blocks but I think he could help.

The long snapping is still a problem. Dillon saved two that rolled back to him but couldn't get that other one down.

Overall good effort tonight but the Warriors defintely need to turn it up a notch next week.

we did exactly what we had to do today to win...we executed protected the ball for the most part made extra points I saw where they put scottie boykin in as long snapper and he did a good job and we hit all but 1 of our extra points...defense had a small lapse on 1 drive but that was about it good job tonight WARRIORS now you move on to the second round GO WARRIORS

All you had to do to win this game was show up. So I guess you did what you had to.

Good job Warriors We are winning state this year, even though jokeland and WACKMANN slip threw our fingers they will both be sitting at home when smyrna beats WACKMANN agin in the 3rd round LETS GET WARRIORS

I am trying to figure out if Riverdale played Franklin Co. High or Middle school for last night's game...since everyone knows they got the lucky draw.

Who do they play next week? Rockvale Middle?

Edited by spreadeagle