bobcats need da skinny on livingston academy

sawdust76

Hey Mikey, did you get any street cred on your warn status or are you still running all zeros?

And just to go on the record I think GC can do quite well this playoff season. The defense is very strong and the O has become stable and seen marked improvement the last half of the season.

Haha Unfortunatly I have no street cred for that lockdown. I'm still all zeros. I figured after last year I would start this season with 10's all the way across the board and on probation.

I agree, I think we will make some noise. I was a little worried earlier in the season but I think we have got rolling pretty good. Like WOMG said the championship game will be played when Greenville meets Giles in the Semi's.

I do have one problem with this season, however, the 12th man at the brickyard is a little quiet this year. The fans need to liven up a bit, we aren't playing golf on friday nights...it is a football game.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Unfortunatly I have no street cred for that lockdown. I'm still all zeros. I figured after last year I would start this season with 10's all the way across the board and on probation.

I agree, I think we will make some noise. I was a little worried earlier in the season but I think we have got rolling pretty good. Like WOMG said the championship game will be played when Greenville meets Giles in the Semi's.

I do have one problem with this season, however, the 12th man at the brickyard is a little quiet this year. The fans need to liven up a bit, we aren't playing golf on friday nights...it is a football game.

Nailed it Mikey. They are way too quiet. :ph34r:

Just something to think about.They said the last time LA started the playoffs 5-5 they finished the season 10-5 with a championship.You know then last time Giles Co. started the playoffs 8-2 they were put out in the first round.Let not have history repeat itself.

That fact as relayed to the boys this week. They are NOT looking forward to anything but this week ;)

Just something to think about.They said the last time LA started the playoffs 5-5 they finished the season 10-5 with a championship.You know then last time Giles Co. started the playoffs 8-2 they were put out in the first round.Let not have history repeat itself.

Actually the last time Giles went 8-2 they lost in the third round, the time you're thinking about was the year before that year :thumb: Brush up on your history :roflol:

Actually the last time Giles went 8-2 they lost in the third round, the time you're thinking about was the year before that year :thumb: Brush up on your history :roflol:

Well they say if you dont know your history your doomed to repeat it. For the LA fans lets hope thats true about the year the other guy is talking about where it was one and done. We know our history 5-5 finishing 10-5 was a great thing but it is just that history. The game here in a few hours has a chance to be a good one or a blow out thats why they play the game unfortunatly I will be unable to make the trip down so I will be listening on the radio.