bobcats need da skinny on livingston academy

sawdust76

Well they say if you dont know your history your doomed to repeat it. For the LA fans lets hope thats true about the year the other guy is talking about where it was one and done. We know our history 5-5 finishing 10-5 was a great thing but it is just that history. The game here in a few hours has a chance to be a good one or a blow out thats why they play the game unfortunatly I will be unable to make the trip down so I will be listening on the radio.

Can you say 5-6. Your history cliche won't work tonight but maybe one about equal and opposite actions. See the Bobcats will seem like a force of nature balancing out that 10-5 season from a few years ago.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late, but haven't had internet since last post. Congratulations to a good Giles Co. team. LA showed up to play (not what some thought) and made this a game. They got beat by a better football team, but played really well. All the luck to Giles County, what a beautiful town.

The facility is great, one of the better around. Congratulations on that, too. Good trip, but would have been better with a W. Good luck the rest of the way.