Lewis Co. @ Milan - Round 1

Bulldog Fan #2

Lewis Co. vs. Milan  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like?

Thats kinda of harsh! What causes you to be so harsh? OK its not a scret that Lewis Co. is down. Do you want LC fans to vote they will loose. Come on man! So its a million to one chance that LC would beat Milan? Is that what you are saying?

yeah i'm pretty sure that's what all the milan fans and anyone who knows anything about high school football is saying. :thumb:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co. rolls into Milan Friday night and takes on the Bulldogs. Milan hasn't lost at home since the 2007 quarters. The Dawgs will be favored to keep that streak going. How does everyone else see this one? :popcorneater:

Milan should kill lewis county. Milan's football players havent played anybody. their toughest game was against WV and they lost. Milan has the easiest schedule in Tennessee. I wish Milan actually played somebody. How come Milan and camden dont play? Milan will win this game, but the only reason milan has lost 1 game is bc they dont play anybody!!!!

Thats kinda of harsh! What causes you to be so harsh? OK its not a scret that Lewis Co. is down. Do you want LC fans to vote they will loose. Come on man! So its a million to one chance that LC would beat Milan? Is that what you are saying?

I'm not trying to be harsh, just trying to be honest. Yes, it is a million to one chance but it could happen. Good luck!

First of all I want to say congratulations to Bobby Sharp for all he has overcome to be on the sidelines this year. I think everyone can take a lesson from that, including the young men he coaches.

Now, I want to say that Lewis Co. is a perennial one and done. We all know that. They still run the same archaic offense that they did 20 years ago. Lewis Co. throwing the ball happens about as much as Halley's Comet comes around. And I'm sure they still are slow at running back and linebacker.

In short, they are what they are and that ain't changing.

I'm a Camden fan, but I love to watch Milan play. I love that isolation offense. They just blow up your backers and run through you. They can throw the ball out of the 3-5 step drop and they can leave your jockstrap on the ground with play-action. They are fun to watch and they are physical.

If this game is closer than say, 10 points, I'll leave CoachT forever.

First of all I want to say congratulations to Bobby Sharp for all he has overcome to be on the sidelines this year. I think everyone can take a lesson from that, including the young men he coaches.

Now, I want to say that Lewis Co. is a perennial one and done. We all know that. They still run the same archaic offense that they did 20 years ago. Lewis Co. throwing the ball happens about as much as Halley's Comet comes around. And I'm sure they still are slow at running back and linebacker.

In short, they are what they are and that ain't changing.

I'm a Camden fan, but I love to watch Milan play. I love that isolation offense. They just blow up your backers and run through you. They can throw the ball out of the 3-5 step drop and they can leave your jockstrap on the ground with play-action. They are fun to watch and they are physical.

If this game is closer than say, 10 points, I'll leave CoachT forever.

Hope to talk to you tomorrow on here!!!! That was classic!!!!!

Milan should kill lewis county. Milan's football players havent played anybody. their toughest game was against WV and they lost. Milan has the easiest schedule in Tennessee. I wish Milan actually played somebody. How come Milan and camden dont play? Milan will win this game, but the only reason milan has lost 1 game is bc they dont play anybody!!!!

stupid post. but what do you expect from a bricklayer. :roflol:

I have to respectfully disagree with you. Milan plays some good teams. The combined record of the teams that Milan played is 50-50. That does not sound really great, but when you consider that one team (Gibson Co.) is 0-10 and another team (Dyersburg) is 3-7, you can understand how the combined record is what it is. The other 8 teams that Milan played are all in the playoffs in their respective classes. I would say that is a pretty decent schedule.

Sorry bud hate to burst your bubble but we played the 4A state champs last yr and held them to 22 points one of only a couple teams to do so. So what im telling you is, the only difference in you going to clarksville or trhe boro and playing alcoa, is we lose in front of less people. Ya see, we could do the exact same thing youre doing. We could go play Alcoa and lose right now. I bet that would make us better.

Mr.panthers show some respect. If lewis county played the schedule the bulldogs played they WOULD NOT be travling to the game tonight, They would be at the house watching tv. Milan is a great team and i have alot of respect for them. They always give alcoa a fight. I mean how are you going to bash the bulldogs when alcoa beats everyone. If you played them you would get smashed.. Its the facts. I would rather be milan and go to the state championship and give alcoa a game then get put out the first round like always.The bulldogs are just to tough for the panthers kid. Just hope both teams play good and dont have any injuries.

Edited by heisman101