South Greene at Happy Valley

budkilmer

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Warriors
    • Rebels

Well Happy Valley the big #1 seed hasnt played anybody to prepare them for the playoffs so lets see how there cupcake schedule helps them when it counts! I dont know anything about South Greene but if they can stop the run they win!And can anyone tell me why HV only plays 9 games?

Edited by orange and black

Well Happy Valley the big #1 seed hasnt played anybody to prepare them for the playoffs so lets see how there cupcake schedule helps them when it counts! I dont know anything about South Greene but if they can stop the run they win!And can anyone tell me why HV only plays 9 games?

yeah and south greene's schedule was just brutal!! :lol:

Jealous much? South Greene won't be able to stop the run. They have a hard time on the defensive side of the ball, however, they score with almost anybody. Their offense is quick and full of athletes. Might be the best game in the first round in Quad 1.

We had only 9 games because the first time TSSAA screwed with the system, teams from Greene Co and Gat. Pittman had to fill their schedules with new conference members. I think we had a few prospects, but they were 5-6 hours away.

I think I read where , for some reason, the TSSAA would not recognize conference champs in their ranking system. I am a Warrior fan, but was completely shocked when the rankings came out. You guys won the district and beat us so you should be ranked either #1 or #2. I was expecting a 3 or 4 for us.

Take it easy on the cupcake schedule, after all , your team is on it. I would have liked to have seen Etown take on Hampton, Clintwood.

I would like to congratulate all the county schools, including Elizabethton. They all made the playoffs this year.

HAPPY VALLEY in this one. This is the start of something good at HAPPY VALLEY so good luck and i hope you win it all!

I have a feeling that South Greene is alot like Happy Valley in the fact that winning and losing sometimes is decided by if they actually show up to play. I've seen the Warriors look unstoppable, then turn around and be real lucky.

Should be a good game. I think they will be renewing their rivalry from the old Watauga Conference.

There were no more 1A teams around for them to play.

Elizabethton will have to pull for South Greene if they win out in the top half of the quad and EHS wins the bottom you will have a 6-8 teams playing for a spot in the final 4. How bad would that make the new TSSAA playoff system look? It would also be a home game for Elizabethton.

Edited by CycloneCyclone

hampton would have beat you all clintwood would have beat you all sullivan north should have beat you all and we should have beat you all and losing by 30 to a great school don't make you a good playoff team

Would I could I should I, But you didnt win nor did you win a championship.We will never know about Hampton cause we dont play them. And losing by 30 does help cause you see were you need to improve to be a great team. Until you all play someone other than 1a and 2a schools please stop with how good you are cause no one respects your schedule. Think about this if you played Elizabethton's schedule you would have been 5-5 swallow that pill! :thumb: