South Greene at Happy Valley

budkilmer

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Warriors
    • Rebels

Ive been right here and to me Greenville is a long rivalry 60+ years not 14 games over 40 years and here are all the scores for EHS and Happy Valley!

1977----EHS 23 HV 6 1999----EHS 49 HV 7 2003----EHS 6 HV 7 2007---EHS 24 HV 6

1978----EHS 14 HV 0 2000----EHS 21 HV 34 2004----EHS 23 HV 0 2008---EHS 42 HV 13

1979----EHS 34 HV 0 2001----EHS 31 HV 0 2005----did not play 2009---EHS 41 HV 13

1980----EHS 37 HV 0 2002----EHS 35 HV 14 2006----did not play 2010---EHS 13 HV 10

Happy Valley won in 2000 and 2003!

My post was about HV and Eliz, I said nothing about Greenville, I dont care how many years you have been playing Greenville....They are the better team though....anyway GO BACK AND READ YOUR EARLIER POST, you said and I quote, "WE HAVENT BEEN PLAYING HV THAT LONG', which makes it sound like a few years at most..........SO, CALM DOWN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH, YOU WILL FEEL BETTER.............. :D .....GO WARRIORS........

My post was about HV and Eliz, I said nothing about Greenville, I dont care how many years you have been playing Greenville....They are the better team though....anyway GO BACK AND READ YOUR EARLIER POST, you said and I quote, "WE HAVENT BEEN PLAYING HV THAT LONG', which makes it sound like a few years at most..........SO, CALM DOWN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH, YOU WILL FEEL BETTER.............. :D .....GO WARRIORS........

Well I tryed the deep breath didnt help! When your my age 10 years is just a few years.And face it its been a rivalry since day one but what do you think would happen with 2 teams in the same city limits!

Anyway good luck!

Well I tryed the deep breath didnt help! When your my age 10 years is just a few years.And face it its been a rivalry since day one but what do you think would happen with 2 teams in the same city limits!

Anyway good luck!

I always look forward to the HV/Eliz game. This will always be a great game to watch, alot of pride on the line for both schools. We might meet up sooner than what we think....I do pull for you guys unless your playing us.....Good luck in the playoffs..... :thumb: ......Maybe you should try yoga, I heard it works.. :D

Just a note about the HV vs SG game. HV standout defensive player Heath Rutherford will be out for this game. Supposedly he was ejected in the Johnson County game, even though he finished out the game on the field (neither he or coach Shively were aware of his ejection), for remarking to the referee, "that call was wrong", he was told to shut up, quit whining or go home, so he said, "I'm just saying that was wrong." Nothing else was exchanged from the two, just a surprise call from the TSSAA this past weekend requesting a sit down with the coach, player and parents.

Just a note about the HV vs SG game. HV standout defensive player Heath Rutherford will be out for this game. Supposedly he was ejected in the Johnson County game, even though he finished out the game on the field (neither he or coach Shively were aware of his ejection), for remarking to the referee, "that call was wrong", he was told to shut up, quit whining or go home, so he said, "I'm just saying that was wrong." Nothing else was exchanged from the two, just a surprise call from the TSSAA this past weekend requesting a sit down with the coach, player and parents.

That's a shame. He was also a good 7 or 8 feet away from the ref. Our team lost their composure a lil. But when your watching 60 yards worth of penalties being stepped off all at once.... Also noted that after the Johnson County player got ejected for fighting, their coach got flagged for jawing at the ref. Neither 15 yd penalty was ever marked off against them. Refs were not on their game that night.

That's a shame. He was also a good 7 or 8 feet away from the ref. Our team lost their composure a lil. But when your watching 60 yards worth of penalties being stepped off all at once.... Also noted that after the Johnson County player got ejected for fighting, their coach got flagged for jawing at the ref. Neither 15 yd penalty was ever marked off against them. Refs were not on their game that night.

The correct response to the ref should have been "yes sir".

Why do kids think they should have the last word? I'm pretty sure it pi$$ed that ref off royally...I know I would be.