South Greene at Happy Valley

budkilmer

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Warriors
    • Rebels

elizabethton has always been cocky just like their coach and their fans are also trash when i went to watch the hampton game their was no where near the amount of bad fans and cheap shots

So thats your excuse for playing Hampton! There nice to you. And last I checked its not cocky when you back it up. Who started the mudsliging last year? Remember your sign Who is Betsy? And I dont see any one from Betsy calling your fans names!!! So who is showing there trashy side?

Face it we own you and you cant stomach it! But the sad part is Ill pull for you against SG just because your in our county! And I want the kids to do well. Good Luck

elizabethton has always been cocky just like their coach and their fans are also trash when i went to watch the hampton game their was no where near the amount of bad fans and cheap shots

My my my how our memory soon leaves us, i remember last year happy valley week there was " Who is Betsy? " on your school sign, then if thats not enough some of there students came into our school parking lot and tried to have a tailgate party before school and when they left the tried to do a burn out. Thats sounds like to me more trashy than what you "say we do" with out no proof, sure there are prolly some cyclone fans that go to far jus like anyother school but not everyone. If you keep talking about betsy and how you are goin to show us how to play football in 3 weeks, you might want to put yopur efforts toward south greene, you might just be suprised come friday night? So if that is "being cocky" then well i guess that i am cause in e-town we play one game at a time and it is against whoever lines up across from us.

Edited by newcyclone

I hate to stick my nose in it but I would really love for this csrter coumty mess to be solved. Its simple E-TOWN get on the phone and for once suck it up and schedule HAMPTON, we aint scared up the road here. You all may beat us but then again u may not and I think thats the problem. E-TOWN thinks they may get showed up by a little ol' school like the BULLDOGS. Weve been waiting around for years, it would make a great gate and its only 7mins from each other. HAMPTON's # is in the phone book. Wish both teams the best of luck. Lets make CARTER COUNTY PROUD!!!! That counts for u E-TOWN ppl cause YOU ARE LOCATED IN CARTER COUNTY.......

Edited by BDF36

So thats your excuse for playing Hampton! There nice to you. And last I checked its not cocky when you back it up. Who started the mudsliging last year? Remember your sign Who is Betsy? And I dont see any one from Betsy calling your fans names!!! So who is showing there trashy side?

Face it we own you and you cant stomach it! But the sad part is Ill pull for you against SG just because your in our county! And I want the kids to do well. Good Luck

Didn't know about the sign. Hopefully we learned from that. Don't give a good team something to chew on right before the game.Anyway, I'll be rooting for the cyclones and thought they might have had Alcoa's number last year.

It would be great for both teams to meet in the 3rd round .But there are some other good teams to be concerned about before then. I was at our last game and I saw a lot of missed opportunities you guys had.( A few dropped passes). We also killed ourselves with 8 fumbles. It was great to see a close game.

I hate to stick my nose in it but I would really love for this csrter coumty mess to be solved. Its simple E-TOWN get on the phone and for once suck it up and schedule HAMPTON, we aint scared up the road here. You all may beat us but then again u may not and I think thats the problem. E-TOWN thinks they may get showed up by a little ol' school like the BULLDOGS. Weve been waiting around for years, it would make a great gate and its only 7mins from each other. HAMPTON's # is in the phone book. Wish both teams the best of luck. Lets make CARTER COUNTY PROUD!!!! That counts for u E-TOWN ppl cause YOU ARE LOCATED IN CARTER COUNTY.......

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I hope your young cause you have no clue! First off we have tried to schedule you and its not goin happen.Hampton refuses to play Elizabethton and I have no idea the reason. Second your one of the reasons we have to play Asheville cause you would drother play Johnson County TWICE! So looks like you all have the open date to fill so give us a call when your ready to suck it there shin bitter!

But I will also pull for the Bulldogs in your bid for a state title. Good Luck

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I hope your young cause you have no clue! First off we have tried to schedule you and its not goin happen.Hampton refuses to play Elizabethton and I have no idea the reason. Second your one of the reasons we have to play Asheville cause you would drother play Johnson County TWICE! So looks like you all have the open date to fill so give us a call when your ready to suck it there shin bitter!

But I will also pull for the Bulldogs in your bid for a state title. Good Luck

Well yeah I may be young but I know alot about elizabethton as I do many of the teams in the county. I think u may wanna look into some things cause I know for a fact that HAMPTON has tried several times in the past to schedule a game with u all and its not happened. U can say wat u think but I know its the truth. U all aint no different than any other teams we play nor are u all better. Its just like with every football season theres some ups and downs with the teams. If u think elizabethton has tried to schedule HAMPTON then u tell me why u think we wont plat them..... Do u know if theyve ever played before? Cause I do......

Well yeah I may be young but I know alot about elizabethton as I do many of the teams in the county. I think u may wanna look into some things cause I know for a fact that HAMPTON has tried several times in the past to schedule a game with u all and its not happened. U can say wat u think but I know its the truth. U all aint no different than any other teams we play nor are u all better. Its just like with every football season theres some ups and downs with the teams. If u think elizabethton has tried to schedule HAMPTON then u tell me why u think we wont plat them..... Do u know if theyve ever played before? Cause I do......

Look young one all you know is what you have been told unless you do the scheduling for hampton which I doubt you do.I f they have played it was more than 30 years ago and what does it matter. And for why they dont play I have no idea Im like you I know what ive been told,but by no means you seriuosly cant think Elizabethton would be afraid to play hampton. I guess since we play Greenville,Asheville,Science Hill and CAK we would surely fear the mighty bulldogs.Tell me whats the biggest school you all have played in the last 20 years?But one reason I bet we dont play is you cant help us prepare for the playoffs.And until we play we are both beating a dead horse!

• Upvote 1

I think it's more of the other way around. Elizabethton wants no part of Happy Valley,Especially if they have to go to "Warrior Hill" Now dont get me wrong last year it was hard to find a team as talented as Elizabethton and that goes both offensively and defensively.

But what I dont understand is why would Elizabethton year in and year out would not play someone like Hampton? Now I am not getting into the debate of "what are we getting out of playing a 1A school that plays nobody crap .Because its the same stuff just a different day. Mostly from the city folk in my opinion though.

Elizabethton is no better than anyone else in this area no matter how much they think they are,Its just the fact the past 4 years runnin Hampton would have won more than likely 3 out of the past 4.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it's more of the other way around. Elizabethton wants no part of Happy Valley,Especially if they have to go to "Warrior Hill" Now dont get me wrong last year it was hard to find a team as talented as Elizabethton and that goes both offensively and defensively.

But what I dont understand is why would Elizabethton year in and year out would not play someone like Hampton? Now I am not getting into the debate of "what are we getting out of playing a 1A school that plays nobody crap .Because its the same stuff just a different day. Mostly from the city folk in my opinion though.

Elizabethton is no better than anyone else in this area no matter how much they think they are,Its just the fact the past 4 years runnin Hampton would have won more than likely 3 out of the past 4.

If were no better than anybody else just count conference championships. And what is this about Hampton and Elizabethton? Has Hampton not have the ability to schedule anybody else like lets see,Greenville,Science Hill.Daniel Boone,Tennessee High,Sullivan South take your pick. But I guess there scared of Hampton too.