Clarksville Academy @ Collinwood

Shep

what i cant figure out is , with all this offense and these players that are dang near unstoppable

how did they lose any regular season games ?

makes you wonder doesnt it

Well I have to say that the taste of last weeks effort is still in my mouth lol The TROJANS have to win the turnover battle to beat this team. There is no doubt that we can win this game. But just like 2 years ago after a very close WC loss we stunk it up royally against Cascade . So who knows. Should be a good game :thumb: Go TROJANS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to say that the taste of last weeks effort is still in my mouth lol The TROJANS have to win the turnover battle to beat this team. There is no doubt that we can win this game. But just like 2 years ago after a very close WC loss we stunk it up royally against Cascade . So who knows. Should be a good game :thumb: Go TROJANS

I got a chance to watch some film of Clarksville Academy and worked the chains onthe side line at the Nashville Christina game. My two cents for the Collinwood crowd. The way to beat Clarksville Academy is to put pressure on their QB, who is a good athlete. If he has a good game they are tough and will score lots of points. They will try to extend and stretch the field. This pass offense then opens up running lanes for a good RB who has over 1000 yards this year to move the ball as well.

Key get in their QB's face all night.

Edited by youthsportsPIX

I got a chance to watch some film of Clarksville Academy and worked the chains onthe side line at the Nashville Christina game. My two cents for the Collinwood crowd. The way to beat Clarksville Academy is to put pressure on their QB, who is a good athlete. If he has a good game they are tough and will score lots of points. They will try to extend and stretch the field. This pass offense then opens up running lanes for a good RB who has over 1000 yards this year to move the ball as well.

Key get in their QB's face all night.

C'wood has had enough practice against the pass game against PC and WC. I think that they might be able to get to the QB. C'wood has a pretty quick D-line. WC and PC just have really good scrambling QBs. I don't know how fast some of CA's defenders are, but their OLBs better be settin a hard corner this week, because #25 is quick to the outside.

Chunk d, I had that taste last week with WC's 1st half effort against PC. I still taste it some. I hope you guys recover like we did last week. I'd like to see you guys again this year so I'm pulling hard for you all this week.

CA better come ready to play because this game is in the "Wood". It's not easy to win over there and that crown on the field throws players off. It changes the angles alot and homefield will make a difference big time in this game. Region 6 gets a win here.

lettuce be reality.

Collinwood will win.

Well i posted last week not knowing we had some walking wounded on the field. Thats high school football for ya . I could of got some warning :shock: . Was i the only person that seen us run to the left all night at the best defensive player lol . This week i hope to see us run both ways :thumb:GO TROJANS

Well i posted last week not knowing we had some walking wounded on the field. Thats high school football for ya . I could of got some warning :shock: . Was i the only person that seen us run to the left all night at the best defensive player lol . This week i hope to see us run both ways :thumb:GO TROJANS

I'm proud of our D. They have been doin pretty good this year. I hope our D keeps up the good work. I think that #25 is gonna have a big game this week for the Trojans.

P.S..... Trojans stick to the run game.