What's going on at Powell

phs1998

Powell has always had probles with kids doing things out of the usual. I bet he plays next week when they face a better team.

That's what is going around Powell: Mobley did something pretty serious but they are hoping that they can get him back in the playoffs before things get really tough (Anderson County and West). Some of the kids that play there have said "what happened" but all of them have a different story. They aren't the same team without him, but if what he did was serious then he needs to face the consquences.

That's what is going around Powell: Mobley did something pretty serious but they are hoping that they can get him back in the playoffs before things get really tough (Anderson County and West). Some of the kids that play there have said "what happened" but all of them have a different story. They aren't the same team without him, but if what he did was serious then he needs to face the consquences.

I have posted the story 2 times and it has been deleted and the Rumor is that he is out of school but Knoxnews.com says 1 week suspension but another site says indefinitly! Who Knows? I dont know who is trying to hide this story, but it is rediculious

FWIW, catcall, I wasn't the one who flagged your previous threads regarding this story, but there is a reason why they were deleted. Dy'shawn obviously did something wrong, but the school has stated that they won't publicly say what happened because they don't have to (and because he is a minor). I just hope he gets the appropriate punishment, if what I'm hearing is true.

FWIW, catcall, I wasn't the one who flagged your previous threads regarding this story, but there is a reason why they were deleted. Dy'shawn obviously did something wrong, but the school has stated that they won't publicly say what happened because they don't have to (and because he is a minor). I just hope he gets the appropriate punishment, if what I'm hearing is true.

I understand the school not saying anything, but this is a public message board and it should be allowed to be talked about and if he did what I have heard he did he should be gone...in my opinion!

Whether the punishment is appropriate is a tough question, whatever Lowe and the school/county administration decide to do. I've heard what happened and it's very serious. Other factors will be whether he's ever been in trouble before, whether he gets special treatment as an IDEA student, and whether he can be linked or admits to any other similar offenses.