Harriman vs Copper Basin

PUMMELKING

Let me ask you a question. Is that bunched up tight super power offence where you put all the blockers on one side of the line and have them do side body blocks and all the runners run in that hole that the blockers knocked with their side body blocks? Grider used to run that mess, but he quit a few years ago and started doing that direct snap to the quarterback. You think im joking but im not.

i think that game just proves that basin is for reql go get them tigers cougars show them who is the baddest cat in town the ole hobbit will be in the stands rootin for ya

I watched the tape and I don't think either team played that well. The tape was missing both team's first series due to a power outage or something like that, but I didn't have either team with 200 yards of offense. Both might have topped that mark though if they had a good first series.

Harriman lost the game in the second quarter when they had the ball four times in CB territory, two inside the 20 and couldn't score.

The biggest play of the game came with under a minute to go in the half when the Harriman RB doesn't secure the handoff and goes through a hole juggling the ball. I don't think he was ever hit on the play as a CB player takes the ball in mid air as he's juggling it and he races about 80 yards the other way for a score.

That play totally turned the momentum of the game then CB scored to open the second half and that was pretty much it.

I was impressed with CBs defense. Outside of the one big run by Williams, they pretty much handled Harriman's rushing attack.

Yes CB won but it was by no means dominating. Harriman came up empty three times in the red zone and two of those turned into TD returns for CB. That's a 35-point swing. The difference was Harriman didn't score when they should have and CB scored a couple of TDs off Harriman mistakes. Plus Inman not being able to make plays really hurt.

i call it dominating cause that cb defense shut down number 4 except for one run and it was just a blown assignment that a way cougars congrats on your dominating win :thumb:

I watched the tape and I don't think either team played that well. The tape was missing both team's first series due to a power outage or something like that, but I didn't have either team with 200 yards of offense. Both might have topped that mark though if they had a good first series.

Harriman lost the game in the second quarter when they had the ball four times in CB territory, two inside the 20 and couldn't score.

The biggest play of the game came with under a minute to go in the half when the Harriman RB doesn't secure the handoff and goes through a hole juggling the ball. I don't think he was ever hit on the play as a CB player takes the ball in mid air as he's juggling it and he races about 80 yards the other way for a score.

That play totally turned the momentum of the game then CB scored to open the second half and that was pretty much it.

I was impressed with CBs defense. Outside of the one big run by Williams, they pretty much handled Harriman's rushing attack.

Basin had 200 yds rushing--#20 and #7