SIGNAL MOUNTAIN-TROUSDALE COUNTY

BAMAPIRATE

JUST WANTED TO GET EVERYTHING CLEARED UP CAUSE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL THE CRYING IS ABOUT FROM THE COACHING STAFF AND PEOPLE FROM SIGNAL MOUNTAIN ABOUT BEING IN THE SAME CLASS AS TROUSDALE COUNTY, REALLY BE STRAIGHT WITH EVERYONE IF UR SCARED SAY UR SCARED

What? REALITY BITES! In life, the road to the top of the mountain is often covered with lots of trees, chiggers, ticks, and briar-patches. Patience is for the strong at heart, and victory is not obtained instantaneously either. It is only through many trials and tribulations that SM will become a perrenial football power. Sorry, but your two year grace period has expired. It is now that you will learn the true meaning of what "You must become a follower, before you ever become a leader." Good luck SM in facing TC. I truly wish we could have another shot at you guys---HowiePirate.

What? REALITY BITES! In life, the road to the top of the mountain is often covered with lots of trees, chiggers, ticks, and briar-patches. Patience is for the strong at heart, and victory is not obtained instantaneously either. It is only through many trials and tribulations that SM will become a perrenial football power. Sorry, but your two year grace period has expired. It is now that you will learn the true meaning of what "You must become a follower, before you ever become a leader." Good luck SM in facing TC. I truly wish we could have another shot at you guys---HowiePirate.

Nice post. :thumb:

We have a playoff system....and let me state for the record, it will never be perfect regardless of how it is formatted, because someone, somewhere, somehow is gonna find the flaw in the system. There isn't any such thing as a flawless format that everyone agrees on....so everyone needs to just park that car right here!

Two best teams in the state in the same quad.....well, one of them is going to keep that title when the game is over! Are you saying you should make one team play all their games on the other side of the state....just because they are the best? I've seen years where argueably the 4 best teams in the state all were in East Tennessee and they had this same arguement then.....guess what one of them made it! The championship game was a laughter, but you'll be hard pressed to tell that team they didn't EARN that title!

TC - SM for all the marbles.....great! I would love to say my club earned a title by taking out TC....S Pitt.....Hampton.....or any other great team in their way! Thats what great teams, STATE CHAMPIONS, do!

Now shut up and go play.....right, Seven! :thumb:

Kazanity

All of ya'll need to get your panties out of a wad and look at the coacht "strength&success" rankings. I believe that you will find that neither one of you are ranked #1.

Edited by comewhatmay

All of ya'll need to get your panties out of a wad and look at the coacht "strength&success" rankings. I believe that you will find that neither one of you are ranked #1.

that's because they didn't play each other and can't play themselves. :mrgreen:

now, quit concerning yourself with everyone else's under garments. ^_^

Edited by snoball5278

that's because they didn't play each other and can't play themselves. :mrgreen:

now, quit concerning yourelf with everyone else's under garments. ^_^

Who says we can't play with ourselves? Is that a TSSAA rule?:roflolk:

Gotta do somethin' this week. I'll be at home drinkin' my hot cocoa.:thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

I'z workin' this weekend, so no 2-carbon fragments (CH3-CH2-OH) for the Troll.:cry:

Hmmm - you have three parts carbon-hydrogen minus two parts carbon-hydrogen minus one part oxygen-hydrogen. Can't figure out what that is - never seen it before,I don't think. Please explain :roll:

Hmmm - you have three parts carbon-hydrogen minus two parts carbon-hydrogen minus one part oxygen-hydrogen. Can't figure out what that is - never seen it before,I don't think. Please explain :roll:

My bad- you have one part carbon-three parts hydrogen minus one part carbon-two parts hydrogen minus one part oxygen-hydrogen. :rolleyes: