Marion Co. at FCS

SEVEN

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC will steamroll Marion.

And then, listen carefully, they will beat Signal Mountain.

FC is well coached and they don't get blown out very often.

They will at least play SM close, and I really think they win.

1 - Yes...jasper will get steamrolled

2 - Won't happen...SM is a 3A school playing in 2A. FCS will go down hard

Edited by zonepirate

1 - Yes...jasper will get staemrolled

2 - Won't happen...SM is a 3A school playing in 2A. FCS will go down hard

If you have not seen Signal play you dont get it...They are really really good...The only reason SP stayed even close with them is because all of the athletes they had to match up with them at every position..Signal rotated men in and out all night and had depth...The game will not be close..mark it down

Wish you South Pittsburg and Jasper people would git past this just for the playoffs.

Need to support yer local teams, just like these hosers from TC and Gordonsville supportin' FC.

Go Warriors! Play hard and keep yer heads held high. FC's a good team, but ya gotta BELIEVE that you can win.:thumb:

:shock: What??? Not hate each other???? Now what fun would that be??? :roflol:

I guess if you want to compare a game SM put up 54 on Marion in the first half so FCS that kinda gives you a barrometer of what may lie ahead of you if you win tonight. You better not be overlooking this game tonight,I've seen strange thing's in football in my lifetime. We can compare all day long but that's the only thing in common that I can find if you do play SM next week. They are very good and deserve there ranking for sure.

Well its Friday, Wk 1 of the playoffs. I haven't posted much this year, but I have watched my team practice and play all year. Yes it has been a struggle this year but I have observed many positives to go along with the negatives. Many of the players that started this season decided along the way that football wasn't there sport and moved on for whatever reasons. At times, this team has played well for a quarter or a half but have yet to put a full game together. Practice has been upbeat this week. This team is as loose as I have seen them this year. Many of these players have finally started to step up and play. I will be there tonight and I hope this FC team is as good as their record. because if it was a soft schedule, don't be surprised if Marion comes in and steals one tonight. As always, MCRoadWarrior backs his alma mater and this coaching staff!

Go Warriors!

Edited by MCRoadWarrior

Well its Friday, Wk 1 of the playoffs. I haven't posted much this year, but I have watched my team practice and play all year. Yes it has been a struggle this year but I have observed many positives to go along with the negatives. Many of the players that started this season decided along the way that football wasn't there sport and moved on for whatever reasons. At times, this team has played well for a quarter or a half but have yet to put a full game together. Practice has been upbeat this week. This team is as loose as I have seen them this year. Many of these players have finally started to step up and play. I will be there tonight and I hope this FC team is as good as their record. because if it was a soft schedule, don't be surprised if Marion comes in and steals one tonight. As always, MCRoadWarrior backs his alma mater and this coaching staff!

Go Warriors!

Glad to see somebody stand up for these young lads. I will be pulling for you all tonight for sure since you are home people. Like I said MC has nothing to lose so why not pull out every thing possible in this ballgame and see what happen's. MC will not be able to go toe to toe with this FC bunch but maybe you can surprise them with some things that nobody has seen all year. MC will have to play a perfect or near perfect game to win and FC will have to give you some help but anything's possible.. Goodluck MC and be careful going to Lebanon!!!

Glad to see somebody stand up for these young lads. I will be pulling for you all tonight for sure since you are home people. Like I said MC has nothing to lose so why not pull out every thing possible in this ballgame and see what happen's. MC will not be able to go toe to toe with this FC bunch but maybe you can surprise them with some things that nobody has seen all year. MC will have to play a perfect or near perfect game to win and FC will have to give you some help but anything's possible.. Goodluck MC and be careful going to Lebanon!!!

A legend like myself always takes notice when it is evident that other posters have been graced with my presence. I am honored that The Living Legend Sport Talker Sportsman has now confirmed my beliefs in him. He has been listening, watching and learning from a legend like myself. This Living Legend will now make every game more festive. Good luck to the young lads from Marion tonight, I think you will need it. Represent the valley and my alma mater well. Hoping for an injury free game for all the young lads.

Is a 5-5 Jasper team really the direction that this community wants to go. Does Troy keep his job after this blowout? When is people going to start standing up for what is right? I don't want to hear the talent is low, or some other excuse, its Marion County football and there is talent in that school! Need someone to just get them out on the field.

Wish you South Pittsburg and Jasper people would git past this just for the playoffs.

Need to support yer local teams, just like these hosers from TC and Gordonsville supportin' FC.

Go Warriors! Play hard and keep yer heads held high. FC's a good team, but ya gotta BELIEVE that you can win.:thumb:

Sounds like you might be afraid of FC coming to the mountain next week, that you had rather face Marion again....and whether or not we Pirates pull for Marion will not help them at all!!!! Edited by pegleg