Who's the New Coach at Ravenwood

lbhiii

I do know about the new administration. That's why I said what I said. We'll see. I hope you won't be too disappointed taco.

To make that statement, there is no way you can know about the new principal. One of the best coaching family pedigrees in the state. I may be disappointed about many things, and I may be disappointed with Centennial football, but it wont be from lack of administrative support.

I do know about the new administration. That's why I said what I said. We'll see. I hope you won't be too disappointed taco.

Now I see the problem. After reading some of your posts, it is obvious you are a ravenwood supporter. There is nothing at all wrong with that, and no wonder you want to raise issue with my post. But its kind of sad albeit typical of ravenwood folks to talk bad about someone when they themselves are much worse off. I'm sorry that your admin is a problem for athletics at rhs and doesnt know how to support a program. That is certainly not the case any more at Centennial. Good luck to both schools on good, quality hires for their head football coaches.

• Upvote 1

To make that statement, there is no way you can know about the new principal. One of the best coaching family pedigrees in the state. I may be disappointed about many things, and I may be disappointed with Centennial football, but it wont be from lack of administrative support.

True Statement. I do think the Principal at Centennial wants to have a good football program. I think he is going to do what is needed to to make it as good as it can be. The school also has a very good athletic booster club that does many excellent things for players and coaches.

Edited by runtheball

This is a big hire for Centennial and Hogan thinks they will make a big splash and go in the right direction. They do have some good athletic people running their school and athletic program at this time...good for any coach in any sport at Centennial...Good Luck Cougars :thumb:

Is Coach Webb interested in either of these two jobs? He is a very good coach and person with head coaching experience. Centennial is a good place for a coach to go in and have support from administration and boosters.I think he has a couple of coaches that would go with him to create a pretty good staff to go with the coaches that are already there. Edited by runtheball

Is Coach Webb interested in either of these two jobs? He is a very good coach and person with head coaching experience. Centennial is a good place for a coach to go in and have support from administration and boosters.I think he has a couple of coaches that would go with him to create a pretty good staff to go with the coaches that are already there.

Hogan's info says ...no interest...and your right RTB, a good staff would be easy to assemble(if allowed) by Mr. Webb.

Heard RHS has cut their list down.

Now I see the problem. After reading some of your posts, it is obvious you are a ravenwood supporter. There is nothing at all wrong with that, and no wonder you want to raise issue with my post. But its kind of sad albeit typical of ravenwood folks to talk bad about someone when they themselves are much worse off. I'm sorry that your admin is a problem for athletics at rhs and doesnt know how to support a program. That is certainly not the case any more at Centennial. Good luck to both schools on good, quality hires for their head football coaches.

I have nothing against CHS. I may even have a child there next year. I am just trying to warn you so it's not a big let down. Good luck!

Edited by TheDanPatrick

I have nothing against CHS. I may even have a child there next year. I am just trying to warn you so it's not a big let down. Good luck!

Strange and telling that you edited your post so quickly. Before your edit, this post first said that your son was graduating and that the principal would not be there more than two more years. Now, after your edit, you have a child that may be at Centennial next year and you are trying to warm me of something.

You, sir, do not have much credibility, and you sound like you have an ax to grind. That being the case, you should go to the man yourself and not try to make it look as if there is something else going on. I have close friends who know the principal and know the family and they are high quality people. Word is that Centennial is on the verge of breaking out in any number of ways.

The big let down is people hiding out on websites taking potshots. If you were rezoned, that explains a lot about your comments. Typical ravenwood.

Good luck to you as well.

Strange and telling that you edited your post so quickly. Before your edit, this post first said that your son was graduating and that the principal would not be there more than two more years. Now, after your edit, you have a child that may be at Centennial next year and you are trying to warm me of something.

You, sir, do not have much credibility, and you sound like you have an ax to grind. That being the case, you should go to the man yourself and not try to make it look as if there is something else going on. I have close friends who know the principal and know the family and they are high quality people. Word is that Centennial is on the verge of breaking out in any number of ways.

The big let down is people hiding out on websites taking potshots. If you were rezoned, that explains a lot about your comments. Typical ravenwood.

Good luck to you as well.

It's true. My oldest is a Raptor and youngest will be a Cougar. I have nothing bad to say about either school as I have said nothing bad about either in any of my posts. And don't worry the principal knows me. This is going to be fun to watch. :roflol:

It's true. My oldest is a Raptor and youngest will be a Cougar. I have nothing bad to say about either school as I have said nothing bad about either in any of my posts. And don't worry the principal knows me. This is going to be fun to watch. :roflol:

Any idea how many of the rezoned Ravenwood/Woodland kids will play football at Centennial? Thanks.

Any idea how many of the rezoned Ravenwood/Woodland kids will play football at Centennial? Thanks.

From what I gathered from the rezoning meetings, the students will "trickle" in year to year so only 50 to 70 students will come over the first year. How many of those will be football players? Who knows? I guess it will depend on whom the new coach is and how many he can get to come out for the team.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.