Region 2

FHSFALCON

If you'd read above youd would find out that no one in region 2 is looking any good whatsoever because of a lack of good middle school coaching, lack of middle school wrestling schedules, lack of high school interest in wrestling, and possibly lack of knowledgable high school coaches on how to put a full team together.

SINCE REGION 2 IS SO BAD, WHY DON'T YOU FIND ANOTHER GROUP TO HARRASS.

THE ANIMAL

• Upvote 1

If you'd read above youd would find out that no one in region 2 is looking any good whatsoever because of a lack of good middle school coaching, lack of middle school wrestling schedules, lack of high school interest in wrestling, and possibly lack of knowledgable high school coaches on how to put a full team together.

I understand you think Region 2 is subpar but I would like to know how they look this year I guess in comparison to themselves rather than comparing them to everyone else. I believe the wrestlers in Region 2 are doing there best and working hard for the season and would possibly like to hear about what they will be up against rather than there programs being insulted. So please if anyone has any positive insight into Region 2 and what teams and/or wrestlers are looking good I'd really like to hear about it.

Thank you

Well if no team in the Knoxville area can beat Hixson (this is Maj talking not me), then I would say that they are not trying their best. If a whole city tries their best and one team can't beat Hixson, then the whole city must be filled with a bunch of genetically altered humans to absolutely suck at everything that has to do with athletics. I don't think that is the case though, would be a lot of work without much of a purpose. So until Knoxville starts trying their best, lets not give them any publicity by discussing them on these boards.

STAY OFF OF THE REGION 2 THREAD OR I WILL COME DOWN TO CHATTANOOGA AND BREAK YOUR ARM.

THE ANIMAL

• Upvote 1

So is there anyone from Knoxville on here or is this just basically all Chattanooga? After three pages of responses I haven't heard anything about Region 2 except that it basically isn't very good and its coaches are bad. Anyone from Knoxville want to discuss some individual wrestlers or teams that look good for the year?

So is there anyone from Knoxville on here or is this just basically all Chattanooga? After three pages of responses I haven't heard anything about Region 2 except that it basically isn't very good and its coaches are bad. Anyone from Knoxville want to discuss some individual wrestlers or teams that look good for the year?

Karns looks good from the inside. Very young only a few seniors and nine 1st year wrestlers that are freshman or soph.

Karns looks good from the inside. Very young only a few seniors and nine 1st year wrestlers that are freshman or soph.

Hey Seth you still a clepto? Few seniors with 9 first year starters isn't that good. Watch your stuff at tournaments if Seth is around though guys, he'll swipe it and sell it on ebay.

If he breaks arms as good as he coaches wrestling, Then I am not worried on bit.

I'm not sure if you know who THEANIMAL is, but he has wrestling and coaching credentials far beyond what you would ever hope to achieve. I think you need to sit back and assess the amount of love you have for this fantastic sport. For you to attempt to slam a man that has dedicated his life to wrestling is appalling and disgusting. THEANIMAL is one of the most respected wrestling coaches out there! IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS SPORT YOU SHOULD NOT SLAM PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO MOVE IT FORWARD! Mikescott you are a punk and you will never gain respect in the wrestling community (especially in East Tennessee) if you continue to slam. You are mediocre at best and I don’t care about any credentials you have! YOU SUCK!!!!!!