Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

well dude..... all i got to say is i am fired up and i think whoever wrote that has the big head and thinks it will be a cakewalk no disrespect to the buc community but thats not a good way to start things coming to hampton.......go dogs and its just not me who is fired up over it its the whole team........

Shoot I'm not even on the team and I'm fired up. The article didn't do that much for me ,it was the expectations of being one of the 8 teams left. I can see where you're coming from, didn't seem like they were giving you guys much of a chance.

well dude..... all i got to say is i am fired up and i think whoever wrote that has the big head and thinks it will be a cakewalk no disrespect to the buc community but thats not a good way to start things coming to hampton.......go dogs and its just not me who is fired up over it its the whole team........

Well unlike u our boys stay off coacht it's not the fans that play the game it's the kids

Hampton-Deliverance will be a tough game for Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd to win. I have been up around those parts and it's not pleasant. Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd isn't a very strong team this season, but they are a average football team that can beat you. It should be a good game this week.

If the cities were such a great place to live ,I doubt Boyd would even be a school, wouldn't be no need for private schools. If I had a house in the City and a home in hades, I'd sell my house and go home. Thank God for the mountains.

pujo any good eating up there the wife and I should check out before heading to the field. We plan on being up there between 4 and 5ish.

Guess it depend on ,whats you're fancy. You'll be coming through Johnson City. Should be just about anything. Johnson City is only about 30 minutes from Hampton. Mayflower in Elizabethton is good if you like seafood,really quick service as well.

Howsthat now, I'm not trying to start trouble or make like Unaka people were bad, First of all that would be wrong and untrue. What Iam saying is ,I think or better yet I know some of the Unaka players have a bad taste in their mouths. Just thinking there may be a little taunting going on. But all in all, There is no difference in unaka people or any other school in the Co. On another note ,congrats to Unaka on a good season, Coach Mckinney has done an outstanding job and Ilook for good things in the future.

Pujo,I wasn't talking about you ,you are always civil and don't knock kids or schools. I was talking about those that seem to be always taking shots at other schools for no reason. To me.you show more class than any poster on the "T" :thumb:

Edited by howsthatnow

Hampton-Deliverance will be a tough game for Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd to win. I have been up around those parts and it's not pleasant. Boyd Buchanan-Brainerd isn't a very strong team this season, but they are a average football team that can beat you. It should be a good game this week.

what do you mean by not pleasant?

what do you mean by not pleasant?

No disrespect Wingman, but who cares what he meant? I have the pleasure of putting the "elite" in their place each day....it's happens to them all at some point..., Ill take the deliverance mountains of NE Tenn over their Queen-filled cities any day!

Now I shouldn't have said that! Kinda lil of me :mellow: ....No disrespect toward any of BB's fans, or any city dwellers

Edited by uknoit2

pujo any good eating up there the wife and I should check out before heading to the field. We plan on being up there between 4 and 5ish.

You have got to eat at Ridgewood bbq. This would be about five minutes out of your way but you would be glad you took the time! Elizabethton is kind of limited unless your into fast food or those that pujo mentioned. Ridgewood is outstanding, Nascar drivers frequent there,Politicians,(if that makes a difference lol)featured in Southern Living.Great Place!