Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Grreneville definately on paper and on the field the better team .. Falcons had chance in 1st half to be even but failed 4th downs and the 2 turnovers were costly to not be ahead at the break .. but Greeneville came out in 3rd qtr and meant business and Falcons didnt handle it well .. the fact is that Greeneville just more physical and it should take them to the state championship ... I didnt cathc what happened on the fight but there had been taunting by the Greenevile plyaers most of game ... wish they had exhibited more sportsmanship .. I do apologize for Fultons part in that fight ... it hasnt happened to a Fulton player in a few years .. Coach Coatney doent put up with that crap at all ... im sure the Falcons that were tossed got an earful ... I do hate that it cost you one of your better players for next game but like I said I was alittle dissapointed in some of the taunting by Greeneville which was right in front of officials who wouldnt call it ,, Good Luck from here on ... Gibbs should be another win ....

Oh yea .. Willie threw it better than I thought he would but those recievers were running wide open ... Falcons had to play with a couple freshman back there in defensive backfield cause of loss of a couple of starters ... but Greeneville backs ran hard and line for Greeneville was more physical .. was proud of how Falcons did hold their own in 1st half ... they just wore down and let down after getting behind ... its tough when your QB is also your MLB .... Falcons just dont have enough able bodies ... too many starters out with injury ... Greeneville is a young team and should be favored next year too if they get a QB, RB and LB to take 3,11 and 27's place.

Oh yea .. Willie threw it better than I thought he would but those recievers were running wide open ... Falcons had to play with a couple freshman back there in defensive backfield cause of loss of a couple of starters ... but Greeneville backs ran hard and line for Greeneville was more physical .. was proud of how Falcons did hold their own in 1st half ... they just wore down and let down after getting behind ... its tough when your QB is also your MLB .... Falcons just dont have enough able bodies ... too many starters out with injury ... Greeneville is a young team and should be favored next year too if they get a QB, RB and LB to take 3,11 and 27's place.

#10 will do a fine job at QB next year. He is fast, has good instincts and throws the ball well...and he had a very young line. Replacing Chaz Story and BJ Spradlin will take a bit more work, but our young reserves saw a lot of snaps this year ( including some time against your mighty Falcons)and I thought that Troy kid looked promising.

Grreneville definately on paper and on the field the better team .. Falcons had chance in 1st half to be even but failed 4th downs and the 2 turnovers were costly to not be ahead at the break .. but Greeneville came out in 3rd qtr and meant business and Falcons didnt handle it well .. the fact is that Greeneville just more physical and it should take them to the state championship ... I didnt cathc what happened on the fight but there had been taunting by the Greenevile plyaers most of game ... wish they had exhibited more sportsmanship .. I do apologize for Fultons part in that fight ... it hasnt happened to a Fulton player in a few years .. Coach Coatney doent put up with that crap at all ... im sure the Falcons that were tossed got an earful ... I do hate that it cost you one of your better players for next game but like I said I was alittle dissapointed in some of the taunting by Greeneville which was right in front of officials who wouldnt call it ,, Good Luck from here on ... Gibbs should be another win ....

#51 and #1 were the biggest thugs I've seen in awhile, no sportsmanship at all.

#10 will do a fine job at QB next year. He is fast, has good instincts and throws the ball well...and he had a very young line. Replacing Chaz Story and BJ Spradlin will take a bit more work, but our young reserves saw a lot of snaps this year ( including some time against your mighty Falcons)and I thought that Troy kid looked promising.

Speaking of Chaz, I liked how they put him in the run game last night. I've always liked watching him run the football. He is so quick for a big guy. Just another weapon for the Devils.

Speaking of Chaz, I liked how they put him in the run game last night. I've always liked watching him run the football. He is so quick for a big guy. Just another weapon for the Devils.

He was a beast last year when BJ was out....I remember hearing the TH radio guy describe him as a fireplug with legs. BJ was at his best last night. That one TD run where he broke all those tackles and dragged a couple with him was highlight of the night. Speaking of tape BVD has the game highlights up on you-tube....

Edited by barb

Hey Falcon fans, I know most of you aren't posting, but I'm suspecting that you are reading this. Did you figure out what FIRE-SNOT was last night? Might want to explain it to your Eagle friends from Gibbs so they know what to expect at Burley next week.

Now bud, some of these sophisticated Knoxvillians are offended by the S-word...