Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

I wish I had a video of the situation with Rel. One or two plays before, I think it was the same Fulton player who took exception to Thornton's rough tackle of a Fulton player. He came up and slung Thorton off. The ref talked to him instead of throwing a flag. If he throws that flag, the fight doesn't happen (IMHO). I was in the top row and I could hear Caine's "Pitiful" when he got the explanation from the ref.

Me too...

Im waitin for BVD to post his video on youtube. I'm hopin he got some of the videos covering this

Hey Grad 58-13 Jus Sayin :thumb:

What does that have to do with my question? I am trying to understand why Elizabethton and Greeneville are not in the same division. I didn't realize that the classifications are two years old. I believe another Greeneville person stated that GHS wouldn't want to play 3A since it's a tougher road to the championship. I didn't say that but I did read it...at least that's what budkilmer said. Why wouldn't anyone want to defeat the best competition? I don't get that...

It all happened so quick, I can't say if Rel got hosed or not. Unforunately, whether or not he started it is irrelevant in that situation. But it is a big hole to fill for the next game. With that said, I'm confident Gavin or whoever will fill it well and Greeneville will march on. I am a little surprised that the Fulton folks aren't already on here with their side of it. It is dangerous to type and drive though, that's a fact.

• Upvote 2

It all happened so quick, I can't say if Rel got hosed or not. Unforunately, whether or not he started it is irrelevant in that situation. But it is a big hole to fill for the next game. With that said, I'm confident Gavin or whoever will fill it well and Greeneville will march on. I am a little surprised that the Fulton folks aren't already on here with their side of it. It is dangerous to type and drive though, that's a fact.

As many of them as left early they oughta be home by now. However, most of their coacht support has come from other Knox area schools.

You're right, it is a long drive back to Knoxville after a 35-0 loss. You're also right about the play happening so quick. One second I was watching Jamel track down the QB and the next thing I know Rel is taking on about four or five Falcons. I was always taught though, the ref always sees the retaliation. I guess we will never really know what happened from both sides. I'm guessing it had been escalating the entire game. Shame for Terrell and the rest of the Devils.

If so It's one game.

But he had knee surgery earlier in the year and Gavin stewart came in and did exceptionaly well. So its a blow but with our depth we can move on...Falcons tried to fight but i cldnt see what Rel did???

This just shows your ignorance dustin and how much you don't know about the program and its players. Rel didn't have knee surgery and never has. And it's a giant hole to fill, gavin will do his best but he's not Rell. Having rell in there gives the opposing team's coach so much to plan around and it helps free up mel on the outside. Don't talk like you know this team or are anyway affiliated with it besides graduating there in 09. I will say though, I did have the pleasure of meeting BVD himself tonight, he's a heck of a guy.

Good job Devils keep it going. And yes Rell got hosed.

How's that cold sore feel now PHOTOMAN????

You're right, it is a long drive back to Knoxville after a 35-0 loss. You're also right about the play happening so quick. One second I was watching Jamel track down the QB and the next thing I know Rel is taking on about four or five Falcons. I was always taught though, the ref always sees the retaliation. I guess we will never really know what happened from both sides. I'm guessing it had been escalating the entire game. Shame for Terrell and the rest of the Devils.

Let's put it this way Fulton's coaches were apologizing to Rel, for what happened after the game.

Let's put it this way Fulton's coaches were apologizing to Rel, for what happened after the game.

I was impressed by the way one of the Fulton guys came to the Greeneville players before play was resumed and exchanged handshakes. I believe he was #57. Looked like the young man was showing some leadership. The Greeneville players reacted well to his gesture.

I was impressed by the way one of the Fulton guys came to the Greeneville players before play was resumed and exchanged handshakes. I believe he was #57. Looked like the young man was showing some leadership. The Greeneville players reacted well to his gesture.

I think you're right. He handled it well. I hope the TSSAA sees the film and makes the right call. Rell was trying more less to get away from them after they ripped is helmet off.