Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

I could care less whether you believe me or not ... its fact .. not hearsay .. or he said she said ... FACT !!! I have no idea why they were there but in fact they were .. dont know why they would hide though .. also it wont have any bearing on game ... Fulton not doing anyhting different than they have been .. it will all come down to whether they can slow down your QB/ RB's .. and somehow get some yards on the best defense in high school history ... Greeneville is a fine team .. hope their players show more sportsmanship than SOME fans ... and Barb needs to fix something besides cupcakes .. Im on a diet ... hows the food at the stadium .. will probabaly get a bite to eat there ... how is parking there ?? Is there plenty parking ??

Food is ok, I like the nachos myself. Come real early and get a bite at the Bean Barn. Hurry though, they close at 2:00, however, the best cheeseburger you'll ever eat. They also have some pretty good beans and cornbread, make sure you get them all the way. Jerry and Donna should pay me for this free advertising, but then I guess it wouldn't be free.

Hey did ya'll hear about the new kid at Greeneville High yesterday. Apparently the student who wears the Falcon mascot for Fulton, took off his suit and came to GHS and acted like a new student. He then befriended Terrell Rollins and then he stole Rollins' scouting report. :roflol:

You watch way too much 90210. Creative lying is not your specialty. Stick to cow tipping if you want to amuse yourself.

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman

You watch way too much 90210. Creative lying is not your specialty. Stick to cow tipping if you want to amuse yourself.

Go Falcons!

Nah, I was more of a Dawson's Creek fan. I was hoping that this allegation sounded as preposterous as the last one. I mean, what's next? The Jets stealing signals from the Patriots?

Edited by budkilmer

Food is ok, I like the nachos myself. Come real early and get a bite at the Bean Barn. Hurry though, they close at 2:00, however, the best cheeseburger you'll ever eat. They also have some pretty good beans and cornbread, make sure you get them all the way. Jerry and Donna should pay me for this free advertising, but then I guess it wouldn't be free.

Crap Bud, don't send him to the Bean Barn....thats where I feed the Refs before the game.

Crap Bud, don't send him to the Bean Barn....thats where I feed the Refs before the game.

Oh, so that's how the Devils went 10-0 this year, not the 50 points per game, all the yardage that Carmichael, Spradlin and others have eaten up, and the nasty defense the Devils have. All along I thought it was talent and hard work.

Greeneville vs Alcoa will be a fun game to watch if they did pick each other up.However.it's not the smartest thing the Devils could have done in terms of playoff seeding for the next couple of years.It may or may not matter this year,but if DB and Maryville both win friday,the number one 6A team has to travel because of a close loss to Alcoa.Go Devils !! All of us old players for decades are pulling for you to bring back the gold

I don't understand why you pull for DB but played for Greeneville ? Without going into your history,how is that ?

dont forget the food at the big tailgate party the Devil fans have on the hill. but if you come there you'll hear all the Greene Devil stuff you can take from our # 1 fan !!!!! BIG PAT !!!! :thumb: