Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Congratulations to Willie for being selected as a finalist for the Mr. Football Back Award.

Is it Friday yet ? I can't wait for this game. I think this will be one of the best games that has been played in Burley Stadium this year. I know the boys will be fired up and Coach Ballard will have them ready to play. Rest assured they won't under estimate the falcons.

Fulton hope that you and all of your fans will have a safe trip. Stay safe and here's hoping that it will be an injury free game for both teams. :mrgreen:

For a bunch that seems confident that the Falocns shouldnt even show up why would they go the trouble of sending a spy down to Ktown to watch Fulton practive ... I left te practice on Tue and saw a GREENE CO license plate pull off from back behind stadium from a gap in the trees where you could see whole field ... must a been filming practice or something ... heck I guess with that scouting film from practice the falocns ought to just turn in their uniforms after practice tommorrow and not even show up ...

I haven't seen much of Fulton this year so I can't comment there. But,I have seen Greeneville and was extremely impressed. Good luck 'Devils from Cyclone country. Make East TN proud.

Its gettin close to game day and im really excited. Its gonna be a good one, and i expect the devils to come out hard and fly around. That defense is lookin good. Better get your popcorn ready :popcorneater:

For a bunch that seems confident that the Falocns shouldnt even show up why would they go the trouble of sending a spy down to Ktown to watch Fulton practive ... I left te practice on Tue and saw a GREENE CO license plate pull off from back behind stadium from a gap in the trees where you could see whole field ... must a been filming practice or something ... heck I guess with that scouting film from practice the falocns ought to just turn in their uniforms after practice tommorrow and not even show up ...

Oh that was just me. I got lost on my way to Cookeville to get my advanced tickets to the Championship game. :thumb: