Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Ok monster ok yall played 5 tuff teams and we played 5 tuff teams were all good and even, except we went 4-1 against those really good teams and yall got physically and emotionally abused in all 5 of those games.

No, your still missing the point. If you had played those 5 teams you would have the same record we have. You played 5 good teams out of your region, not out of ours. We have been beating that region almost everytime we play them for years and you still think your the SEC. Someone on here said that this region was the SEC of 1A.... news flash .... you ain't the SEC.

If we got so abused we must be mighty tough cause we bounced back and still in it. See you Friday night.

No, your still missing the point. If you had played those 5 teams you would have the same record we have. You played 5 good teams out of your region, not out of ours. We have been beating that region almost everytime we play them for years and you still think your the SEC. Someone on here said that this region was the SEC of 1A.... news flash .... you ain't the SEC.

If we got so abused we must be mighty tough cause we bounced back and still in it. See you Friday night.

Not being cocky, but your missing the point, just get the fact that it does not matter what has happened in the past or who all we have played if PC played that same schedule I can guarantee you they would not be 5-5 or whatever they may not be 9-1 but they wouldn be 5-5, and the fact of the whole matter is PC will win by at least 3tds friday night so i dont know what we are arguing for! If Bruceton had of played in Region 6a they still would not be any better than 5-5 because CWood, PC, WC, Columbia Academy and Mt. Pleasant would have beat them so stop whining until friday when you have a reason to whine!!

I dont know but like I said we beat 3 teams still playing. How many teams did Bruceton beat that even made the playoffs much less still in the playoffs????

What are you talkin about dude I know all about Bruceton I played in the quaters 1 time when i was a freshman then the semis the next 2 years then on the runner up team starting 2 of those years. You just need to slow your role a little bit and know what your talking about. I was talkin about Linden when I said that stuff and what did I lie about they have only had 1 good year and they PERRY Co think they have the best team to ever walk on a field. Read all the posts before you say crap like this again.

I will prolly be crucified by Perry Co. ppl for sayin this, but I would prolly agree with you on this statment. However, PC has a really good team this year and I will have to say that, they will beat Bruceton. They are just to good not to win this game...can they be beat...yes...will it be this week...no.

P.S. Perry Co. fans don't be mad. I'm still pullin for all Region 6 teams and for a rematch between WC and PC in the fourth round. Good luck guys. :thumb:

Not being cocky, but your missing the point, just get the fact that it does not matter what has happened in the past or who all we have played if PC played that same schedule I can guarantee you they would not be 5-5 or whatever they may not be 9-1 but they wouldn be 5-5, and the fact of the whole matter is PC will win by at least 3tds friday night so i dont know what we are arguing for! If Bruceton had of played in Region 6a they still would not be any better than 5-5 because CWood, PC, WC, Columbia Academy and Mt. Pleasant would have beat them so stop whining until friday when you have a reason to whine!!

Apples and Oranges.... same debate going on in college football but at least we got a playoff so it's not just voted on. We'll see Friday night.

Fellow I know saw WC and PC this year and he said they both had good football teams so maybe we can hang in there on Friday night.

I will prolly be crucified by Perry Co. ppl for sayin this, but I would prolly agree with you on this statment. However, PC has a really good team this year and I will have to say that, they will beat Bruceton. They are just to good not to win this game...can they be beat...yes...will it be this week...no.

P.S. Perry Co. fans don't be mad. I'm still pullin for all Region 6 teams and for a rematch between WC and PC in the fourth round. Good luck guys. :thumb:

PC wins this game big. BIG. but, if theres a rematch between WC/PC later, i'll see the ties being evened with WC pulling it out.

Okay your right we are more like Sunbelt Conference and yall are the SEC...PC might as well not show this week, yall always owned us and will again! Oh will Patrick Willis be there? :roflol:

Okay your right we are more like Sunbelt Conference and yall are the SEC...PC might as well not show this week, yall always owned us and will again! Oh will Patrick Willis be there? :roflol:

I hear he is playing for them, thats why they are talkin so much smack, the reason they are 5-5 they picked Patrick up off waivers this week so im sure they will win out with him and show how good they really are!

Dray Mercer will show you guys some speed from this side of the river. Who is fastest guy on Bruceton's team? PC has some good WR's with some speed at QB hard to cover everybody. Grimes, Dill and Rhodes deserve a little reconition for the season and numbers each has posted. 2400 yds receiving for PC on the season one of the greatest shows on grass.