Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

I just checked with RivalsHigh.com and they said without a doubt the national champion would be the winner of Perry and Wayne Co. All other high school football teams in the nation just need to quit playin and bow to these powerhouse programs.

Well its about time we got some recognition... hahaha :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Your silly, how on earth would Bruceton have a chance to beat the mighty vikings Oh wait they dont according to all the region 6 folks.

Im pretty sure that according to anybody that has as much sense as a toddler monkey knows that Perry Co. is going to win the game friday night(if you from Bruceton i understand that you want your team to win and have to believe that they will) But while you'll keep dreaming the rest of us will try to just be realistic about this.

Edited by akaGlazed

Your silly, how on earth would Bruceton have a chance to beat the mighty vikings Oh wait they dont according to all the region 6 folks.

Your outta your mind Bruceton will win this game, with all that tradition your program has in the past, I mean i did alittle figuring earlier I come up with PC 30 bruceton 14, then I took into account, Brucetons tough schedule all the "Quality" teams they beat and tradition and using my formula I dont see any way PC wins this game, the tradition factor counts 21pts alone and their SOS counts another 8 so im sayin Bruceton 42 PC 6!! :blink:

I've read this thread and listen to all BS I can stand on how the almighty PC is going to take the Tigers to the woodshed this week. The Tigers may get 100 put on them but they will claw and fight to the final whistle. This group of young men have gone from a 0-20 record the last two years and finally get some momentum to go 5-5 and make the playoffs. No one gave them any credit but they went and won against the defending state champions last week. They might not win then again they just might fool some folks. One thing for sure, they are winners in this neck of the woods just for making the accomplishments of a winning season.

You want to pick on their schedule, well I'm pretty sure the Rebels have a couple open dates next year. Give Comer a call and jump on in. If you want to play with the big dogs, then come on in the pen :thumb: .

Edited by McKRebelDad

No no no....... Perry County is too weak to play West Tn football, they cannot come over and play teams like McKenzie (who is for real) or a traditional Powerhouse like bruceton!! PC will stay in the weak Region 6 and beat up on all the pushovers they play so we will just stay in the litter box would hate to get involved with the only good teams in the state!! Maybe Bruceton has come along ways but if you will look so has PC they hav alittle to be excited about so come friday when Bruceton tradition takes a hit we will still be excited for our weak program

I've read this thread and listen to all BS I can stand on how the almighty PC is going to take the Tigers to the woodshed this week. The Tigers may get 100 put on them but they will claw and fight to the final whistle. This group of young men have gone from a 0-20 record the last two years and finally get some momentum to go 5-5 and make the playoffs. No one gave them any credit but they went and won against the defending state champions last week. They might not win then again they just might fool some folks. One thing for sure, they are winners in this neck of the woods just for making the accomplishments of a winning season.

You want to pick on their schedule, well I'm pretty sure the Rebels have a couple open dates next year. Give Comer a call and jump on in. If you want to play with the big dogs, then come on in the pen :thumb: .

Believe me when I say that I have the utmost respect for the Bruceton players. My son plays for the Vikings and I know he respects them as fellow athletes and opponents. As a matter of fact, we drove two hours just to cheer on the Tigers last Friday. A majority of the talk on here is just for fun but there are some people who take it too far. You will always have people who are proud of their team and want to compare games, players, schedules or anything else to show their team has an advantage over the other team. Some of it is BS and has no bearing because any team can win or lose on any given day, but there are teams who can do what they have to. Now as far as PC playing your team, get real. That's no different then my brother in Henry County saying if McKenzie is so good why don't they come play the Patriots. Kinda stupid if you ask me, besides if PC was in the same district or division as the Rebels, then I'm sure there would be a PC v McKenzie thread where some of the same people would be talking about beating you just like YOU have been talking about beating MT PLEASANT on your thread. Besides, I thought McKenzie was the Rebels and not dogs. :thumb:

If You Can Dish It Out You Better Be Able To Take It. :roflolk:

I heard they were gonna give Buthie and the Rebels the gold ball now to save everybody time and money. I got money my friend from Trousdale coach Kevin Creasy might have something to say about that. He played football with me talk smack to him on a 2A topic.

Believe me when I say that I have the utmost respect for the Bruceton players. My son plays for the Vikings and I know he respects them as fellow athletes and opponents. As a matter of fact, we drove two hours just to cheer on the Tigers last Friday. A majority of the talk on here is just for fun but there are some people who take it too far. You will always have people who are proud of their team and want to compare games, players, schedules or anything else to show their team has an advantage over the other team. Some of it is BS and has no bearing because any team can win or lose on any given day, but there are teams who can do what they have to. Now as far as PC playing your team, get real. That's no different then my brother in Henry County saying if McKenzie is so good why don't they come play the Patriots. Kinda stupid if you ask me, besides if PC was in the same district or division as the Rebels, then I'm sure there would be a PC v McKenzie thread where some of the same people would be talking about beating you just like YOU have been talking about beating MT PLEASANT on your thread. Besides, I thought McKenzie was the Rebels and not dogs. :thumb:

Good post! :thumb: