Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Dray Mercer will show you guys some speed from this side of the river. Who is fastest guy on Bruceton's team? PC has some good WR's with some speed at QB hard to cover everybody. Grimes, Dill and Rhodes deserve a little reconition for the season and numbers each has posted. 2400 yds receiving for PC on the season one of the greatest shows on grass.

Radio, check your Face Book. I sent you a message.

PC hasnt played anybody this year????? Bruceton played all the good teams. Thats what I been reading on here. PC did beat MtP ,Collinwood and Wayne Co. who are all still playing. Who has Bruceton beat that is still playing??? Maybe both teams should forfeit this week cause Lake Co. is the bast team to every lace up a pair a shoes. They are the ones winning the gold ball. Lake Co. fans are cocky ethier. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Go back and find one quote from a Lake Co fan saying LC will win a state title. Heck, LC has a real tough game Friday. I bet you cannot find that quote from a LC fan. Now, look at some of the PC fans quotes and you will see who is cocky. Good luck to both Bruceton and Perry Co.

PC wins this game big. BIG. but, if theres a rematch between WC/PC later, i'll see the ties being evened with WC pulling it out.

I just checked with RivalsHigh.com and they said without a doubt the national champion would be the winner of Perry and Wayne Co. All other high school football teams in the nation just need to quit playin and bow to these powerhouse programs.

I will prolly be crucified by Perry Co. ppl for sayin this, but I would prolly agree with you on this statment. However, PC has a really good team this year and I will have to say that, they will beat Bruceton. They are just to good not to win this game...can they be beat...yes...will it be this week...no.

P.S. Perry Co. fans don't be mad. I'm still pullin for all Region 6 teams and for a rematch between WC and PC in the fourth round. Good luck guys. :thumb:

LOL, it's all good! :D