Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

not sure about either team.....just wondering if either of them have any defense?? this could be a close game...pls give me some replies im thinking of going to this one!!

well PC averages 38 ppg and they give up 17ppg (plus their D had 4 shutouts this yr)

BRUCETON averages 18ppg and they give up 30ppg (but i only got stats for 9 games of em)

Edited by Vikings1

i keep readin on here how the perry co. defense is a good defense im not sure that is a true statement if you look at the numbers, aginst the 4 best teams perry co. has played, dc,wc,cw,mtp, there d is giving up an average of 34pts per game so i am not sold on how great there d is i think they can def. be scored on

here is an int. fact for you radio the teams bruceton has lost to have a combined 41-13 record and are all still alive in the playoffs

still im picking pc by 21

i keep readin on here how the perry co. defense is a good defense im not sure that is a true statement if you look at the numbers, aginst the 4 best teams perry co. has played, dc,wc,cw,mtp, there d is giving up an average of 34pts per game so i am not sold on how great there d is i think they can def. be scored on

here is an int. fact for you radio the teams bruceton has lost to have a combined 41-13 record and are all still alive in the playoffs

still im picking pc by 21

you do have a point there but another thing you have to think about is that those teams we did play that scored alot on us our offense stayed together and managed to pull out the win PC can keep its composure and still get the win under pressure thats one thing u gotta consider

I have been getting on here and reading these post. Has anyone else not noticed that Bruceton fans or players are not talking alot of trash. The reality is that Bruceton can be beat and so can Perry Co. The season record is good but in the playoffs you start out fresh. So as of now these two teams have a record of 1-0 and both hope for a victory tomorrow night. It is so childish to be on here putting down other teams and players. I do think our boys have a chance to win this game, but it can go either way. I really just hope that the fans are not like this when we get there Friday night and YES we will bring a crowd we always do. Bruceton is back on the right track and we are very proud of our boys and Coach Williams for turning this program around and bringing back Tiger football. I believe that Tiger football will keep improving over the next couple of years as long as Coach Williams hangs around and coaches them. I hope for a injury free game for both teams Friday night and that both teams play with good sportsmanship. GO TIGERS

you do have a point there but another thing you have to think about is that those teams we did play that scored alot on us our offense stayed together and managed to pull out the win PC can keep its composure and still get the win under pressure thats one thing u gotta consider

Yeah that is the mark of a good team. I heard the PC WC game was a barn burner. Bruceton typically does not score a huge amount of points this year. They don't need to get into a shoot out with PC if they hope to win.