Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Hey are you guys bringing your band? We don't have one and it's a treat for us to see one in action. :thumb:

No band? Your joking. What is this mess all about? Surely someone can play the durn drums. I garuntee you that I have never seen a school without a band. Grider does not have many people in our band, but they sure do sound pretty good. You think im joking but im not.

There have been portable bleachers moved in to add to the one already there like was done for the Wayne Co game. Don't know how many seats. The PC bleachers didn't hold all the PC fans either so there will be standing at the fences. Bring chairs if you are concerned about getting a seat or get there early.

As for the game, I really don't think Bruceton has faced a team with as many fast players as PC. Everyone gives Mercer extra attention (which if you don't, it's like spotting PC 3 touchdowns) but there are 2 more that are only a small step behind him. Mtp doubled Mercer all night and Dill scored and gained a bunch. Zach Grimes is another speed burner. Hard for teams to come up with enough speed to cover them all and if they are open, Tucker has been finding them. PC is known as a basketball school and this team plays fastbreak football. If they can get you in a run and gun game, you are going to have a tough time winning the race.

I'm not counting Bruceton out because any team getting this far has something going for it. If Bruceton can grind out the first downs running the ball, it will be an interesting game. If they cannot, it will turn into a PC track meet and look like a basketball score.

I'll be there to watch both teams play and pray for no injuries.