Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

OMG, why do you want to lie? I know every boy who was on that team, and you weren't one of them!

actually he was on the team, i was on it also. so i would know, do u know me then? and for u other posters about him not being the fullback and it being hubbard yall are wrong to. hubbard broke his arm that yr and only played the first 3 games and the last one. qualls was the fullback. but anyway this is the yr 2010 and thats the vikings i care about.. and they have been GREAT this year and the whole county is behind them and more! have a great night tomo night vikings, but dont overlook any1! i havent seen bruceton play but if they are in the playoffs then they are no1 to look over. but have a good game vikings and hope the best for all of you! yall have made PC history!!

actually he was on the team, i was on it also. so i would know, do u know me then? and for u other posters about him not being the fullback and it being hubbard yall are wrong to. hubbard broke his arm that yr and only played the first 3 games and the last one. qualls was the fullback. but anyway this is the yr 2010 and thats the vikings i care about.. and they have been GREAT this year and the whole county is behind them and more! have a great night tomo night vikings, but dont overlook any1! i havent seen bruceton play but if they are in the playoffs then they are no1 to look over. but have a good game vikings and hope the best for all of you! yall have made PC history!!

^^^^^ Vikings1 ^^^^^

^^^^^ Vikings1 ^^^^^

There was no #23 on the football team. There was on the basketball team, and if that was you then I know who you are. You're right about Jacolby getting hurt & DQ playing fullback, and I remember you being on the team for a while. Remember you being at some practices. Didn't you quit? I know Jay did, pretty sure it was before games ever started. I was at every practice, every game, and I put the program together. Since neither of you made it in the program, that leads me to believe that you both quit before games started. Obviously, neither of you went to camp, because I made the pics for the program the day the team came back from camp. But like you said, none of that matters now. Just tired of Jay getting on here and saying stupid stuff, that's all. So is everybody else. If he is so ready for basketball, he needs to stay off the football boards.

It's still football time in PC, and I hope it will be for a few more weeks. Row, Vikings, row!

Edited by viking_fan

Yep, that's him. I know for a fact that there was no #23, lol. Let me rephrase...there was no #23 on the football team. There was on the basketball team.

I guess he is talking to me about the "you other posters". Jay had to go to the basketball team to get backup. And if our new J would go back through the posts he would see where you wrote that Jacolby was the FB and DQ was also. And just to let you know Mr J standing on the sideline does not make Jay a football player no matter who he sends to stand up for him. :roflolk:

Edited by Vikinger