Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

How are the Vikings visitor side set up?

I think the Visitor side will sit everybody if you bring the same crowd as Union City. You will packed in a little closer I think we can seat about 300 get in tight. Bruceton fans will be sitting on second base on baseball diamond. Bring your lawn chairs just in case.

grandmother[/b]' timestamp='1289489892' post='2568675']

I have been getting on here and reading these post. Has anyone else not noticed that Bruceton fans or players are not talking alot of trash. The reality is that Bruceton can be beat and so can Perry Co. The season record is good but in the playoffs you start out fresh. So as of now these two teams have a record of 1-0 and both hope for a victory tomorrow night. It is so childish to be on here putting down other teams and players. I do think our boys have a chance to win this game, but it can go either way. I really just hope that the fans are not like this when we get there Friday night and YES we will bring a crowd we always do. Bruceton is back on the right track and we are very proud of our boys and Coach Williams for turning this program around and bringing back Tiger football. I believe that Tiger football will keep improving over the next couple of years as long as Coach Williams hangs around and coaches them. I hope for a injury free game for both teams Friday night and that both teams play with good sportsmanship. GO TIGERS

You just upset a grandma. You're in trouble. :roflol:

im not lyin i know who u are and i will ask your son tomorrow cuz i know im tellin the truth

I'm looking at the program right now. Your name is not on the roster and your picture is not in it. Was gonna type out the whole roster on here, but it's not worth the trouble. I will tell you that the sophomores listed on the roster were Forrest Boutwell, Cole Campbell, Bret Frazier, Michael Rogers & Marcus Smith. The only ones pictured were Forrest, Cole & Marcus.

Edited by viking_fan

I think the Visitor side will sit everybody if you bring the same crowd as Union City. You will packed in a little closer I think we can seat about 300 get in tight. Bruceton fans will be sitting on second base on baseball diamond. Bring your lawn chairs just in case.

You think it will seat 300? I don't know about that... My advice is either get there early, or bring your lawn chairs.