Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

:thumb:

You are right, we are proud of our boys for going from 0-10 the past 2 years to being 6-5 in the second round of playoffs. I will tell PC like i told Union City. Yall are probly more athletic but if you go into this game already counting the win, you will be in trouble, just like Union City ended up. I am not knockin perry county, just sayin this is Playoff time in TN and nothing is for sure, especially when you have a team like bruceton that is hungry for wins, and have nothing to lose. All of the pressure is on PC this week.

:thumb:

You are right,we are proud of our boys for going from 0-10 three years ago to being 9-1 in the second round of playoffs.I will tell Bruceton like I told Wayne County.Yall might have always beat us in years past but if you go into this game already counting the win, you will be in trouble,just like Wayne County ended up. I am not knockin Bruceton, just sayin this is playoff time in TN and nothing is for sure,especially when you have a team like PC that is hungry for wins,and have something to lose like everyone else.All of the pressure is on both teams this week.

Is this nice enough for those who think we are to proud of our boys.Come Friday will be ready to play football against who ever is placed in the bracket with us. We have come along way,and have played some great football this year against some great teams.Bruceton I liked your fighting spirit vs Union City. Bring it on Friday to PC,so we can enjoy the game.GO VIKINGS!!!!!

You are right,we are proud of our boys for going from 0-10 three years ago to being 9-1 in the second round of playoffs.I will tell Bruceton like I told Wayne County.Yall might have always beat us in years past but if you go into this game already counting the win, you will be in trouble,just like Wayne County ended up. I am not knockin Bruceton, just sayin this is playoff time in TN and nothing is for sure,especially when you have a team like PC that is hungry for wins,and have something to lose like everyone else.All of the pressure is on both teams this week.

Is this nice enough for those who think we are to proud of our boys.Come Friday will be ready to play football against who ever is placed in the bracket with us. We have come along way,and have played some great football this year against some great teams.Bruceton I liked your fighting spirit vs Union City. Bring it on Friday to PC,so we can enjoy the game.GO VIKINGS!!!!!

:thumb: Well said, Padre.