Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Congratulations to the Tigers, you boys came out and fought hard for that win. I enjoyed watching you guys play, #79 does not quit thats for sure cause he was everywhere the ball was. I must say I was very disappointed with Union City's showing, I think they had more band members then they did fans. :ph34r:

I agree. They had no support from their fans(maybe 35 or 40 fans there). UC has one of the best fields i have ever seen but not much of a home field advantage if there is no support. Their boys played hard reguardless of low fan base but think Bruceton may have suprised them with their intensity and will to win. Great game.

RedDevil44 just want PC to lose so he can feel better about the Loss to Collinwood this week... HAHA

All kidding aside, Bruceton is a good team. They play with heart, They want to win the game. Perry County cannot play the game as if they have already won it, come prepared leave a winner. Come unfocused and cocky... then the game gets interesting and there could be an upset. Just ask Union City

EVERY GAME COUNTS

I was just messing with yall with that post. Just wanted to see how many bit on it. I think PC will win big.

I will be coming to the game this friday night in Linden. I was witness to a great game there a few weeks ago with Perry and Wayne County. The Bruceton crowd will bring a good crowd and i'm sure will fill the small set of bleachers on the visitors side. Is there any chance some extra bleachers could be brought in for this game? I guess if your planning on supporting the visitors side you prob should bring a lawn chair if your not able to stand for a long period......I Hope for Great weather and for everyone to have a safe trip......I will be supporting the Tigers in this one but know they have there hands full in this one. The Perry County fans I met and talked with at Union City seemed like great guys and I enjoyed talking with you if your on here. I think you guys though should sit your qb in this one to even things up, since we're without our runningback.

I will be coming to the game this friday night in Linden. I was witness to a great game there a few weeks ago with Perry and Wayne County. The Bruceton crowd will bring a good crowd and i'm sure will fill the small set of bleachers on the visitors side. Is there any chance some extra bleachers could be brought in for this game? I guess if your planning on supporting the visitors side you prob should bring a lawn chair if your not able to stand for a long period......I Hope for Great weather and for everyone to have a safe trip......I will be supporting the Tigers in this one but know they have there hands full in this one. The Perry County fans I met and talked with at Union City seemed like great guys and I enjoyed talking with you if your on here. I think you guys though should sit your qb in this one to even things up, since we're without our runningback.

Haha, that's funny. Thought the RB would be back for this game? Think I read that in another post somewhere.

We actually brought in all the extra bleachers we could get for the WC game, so what was there for that game is all that will be there for the Bruceton game. So, if Bruceton does bring a lot of people, either get there early or bring your lawn chairs. Looking forward to a great, and hopefully injury free, game.

Haha, that's funny. Thought the RB would be back for this game? Think I read that in another post somewhere.

We actually brought in all the extra bleachers we could get for the WC game, so what was there for that game is all that will be there for the Bruceton game. So, if Bruceton does bring a lot of people, either get there early or bring your lawn chairs. Looking forward to a great, and hopefully injury free, game.

I am unsure if he will be able to go friday , so you guys be prepared to sit tucker if he is a no go.

RedDevil44 just want PC to lose so he can feel better about the Loss to Collinwood this week... HAHA

All kidding aside, Bruceton is a good team. They play with heart, They want to win the game. Perry County cannot play the game as if they have already won it, come prepared leave a winner. Come unfocused and cocky... then the game gets interesting and there could be an upset. Just ask Union City

EVERY GAME COUNTS

I agree Every Game Counts, but I say 'It's the playoffs, EVERY PLAY COUNTS'!!!!