Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Bruceton contains Tucker and pulls off the upset in a close one.

We've played some pretty darn good football teams this year and no one has come even remotely close to containing Tucker and I don't see Bruceton doing it I'm sorry. I say Tucker passes for 350yrds 4 td's rushes for 125 yrds and 3 td's. Sounds crazy but he's done that and a little better before.. . . Oh yea he will also have 10 tackles 1 int and probably a blocked kick.

Congrats to Bruceton on a win over the defending State Champs. Congrats to Perry County on a great season that not many of us in the East saw coming. Mainly because we just aren't that familiar with your program. But from all I have read, you may be the Dark Horse Contender from the West this year. If so, hope to see ya in Cookeville if we can manage to make it that far. Good luck Friday night to both teams.

Congrats to Bruceton on a win over the defending State Champs. Congrats to Perry County on a great season that not many of us in the East saw coming. Mainly because we just aren't that familiar with your program. But from all I have read, you may be the Dark Horse Contender from the West this year. If so, hope to see ya in Cookeville if we can manage to make it that far. Good luck Friday night to both teams.

Perry Co. will have to go thru Wayne Co. before they get to Cookeville. ;)

Edited by volfan007

Thank you piratetom for bringing a little class and common sense back to these boards.Upsets do happen,and no one should be criticized for "supporting" their teams,but sheesh some of these comments made embarrass me for the posters making them!One team,and only one team will be left standing when it's over,does that mean everyone else's season was a failure?Take pride in the kids you support,winning state is not everyones "measuring stick" for success.Brucetons Tigers have shown as much pride and heart in getting to where they now are as the eventual champs will have demonstrated,I promise.Their season is a success whatever happens from here out,and they have laid the groundwork to get the program back to it's former glory.

Thank you piratetom for bringing a little class and common sense back to these boards.Upsets do happen,and no one should be criticized for "supporting" their teams,but sheesh some of these comments made embarrass me for the posters making them!One team,and only one team will be left standing when it's over,does that mean everyone else's season was a failure?Take pride in the kids you support,winning state is not everyones "measuring stick" for success.Brucetons Tigers have shown as much pride and heart in getting to where they now are as the eventual champs will have demonstrated,I promise.Their season is a success whatever happens from here out,and they have laid the groundwork to get the program back to it's former glory.

Great Poast! :thumb:

Great post! :thumb: And all fans should support and show pride and confidence in their team (without being cocky, of course). If the fans have no confidence in the team, then how can the team have confidence in themselves? I'm sure Bruceton fans are proud of how far their team has come. The same can be said for PC fans. Just 3 short years ago, PC went 0-10, so of course we are excited.

CONGRADULATIONS TO THE TIGERS ON A BIG WIN AGAINST UNION CITY. COACH WILLIAMS HAS TURNED THE WHOLE FOOTBALL PROGRAM AROUND AND CONGRATS TO HIM ALSO. THE KIDS REALLY CAME OUT AND PLAYED HARD LAST NIGHT EVEN THOUGH NOONE THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE IN THE PLAYOFFS MUCH LESS WIN AND GO ON TO ROUND 2. WE ARE VERY PROUD OF OUR TIGERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM. THE TOWN HAS REALLY BROUGHT BACK THAT TIGER PRIDE AND THATS BECAUSE WE HAVE A GREAT COACH AND A GREAT BUNCH OF BOYS. RATHER OR NOT BRUCETON WINS FRIDAY NIGHT WE ARE PROUD OF THEM. WE HAVE HAD A TOUGH COUPLE OF YEARS BUT BRUCETON FOOTBALL IS COMING BACK.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS TO COACH WILLIAMS ON GETTING THIS TEAM BACK ON TRACK AND CONGRATS TO OUR TIGERS FOR NEVER GIVING UP.

Great post! :thumb: And all fans should support and show pride and confidence in their team (without being cocky, of course). If the fans have no confidence in the team, then how can the team have confidence in themselves? I'm sure Bruceton fans are proud of how far their team has come. The same can be said for PC fans. Just 3 short years ago, PC went 0-10, so of course we are excited.

We too are excited about our boys at Bruceton and proud of what they have accomplished. We were proud of them last year when they didnt win a game because they gave everything they had every game. Bruceton has always won and lost with alot of class and we will continue to do so. Being a former player at Bruceton in the late 80's I know how excited PC is to be winning and wish yall all the best for the rest of your season.

GO TIGERS!!!

Congratulations to the Tigers, you boys came out and fought hard for that win. I enjoyed watching you guys play, #79 does not quit thats for sure cause he was everywhere the ball was. I must say I was very disappointed with Union City's showing, I think they had more band members then they did fans. :ph34r:

RedDevil44 just want PC to lose so he can feel better about the Loss to Collinwood this week... HAHA

All kidding aside, Bruceton is a good team. They play with heart, They want to win the game. Perry County cannot play the game as if they have already won it, come prepared leave a winner. Come unfocused and cocky... then the game gets interesting and there could be an upset. Just ask Union City

EVERY GAME COUNTS