Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

But u gotta hand it to bruceton for even making the playoffs. nobody picked them to make playoffs. nobody picked them to win at Union City. but they did. so everyone can keep on not picking them. they seem to do better that way. this could get interesting! :popcorneater:

There's not gonna be anything interesting to see next week in PC

I pulled for Bruceton to win tonight because they are the under dog. PC may have a few problems with them but I dont see it. PC should have this easy by 3 rd quarter I say PC is a 14 point favorite. UC wasnt near what I expected no fans and no heart. You think I am joking but I am not. Good job Bruceton see you soon.

But u gotta hand it to bruceton for even making the playoffs. nobody picked them to make playoffs. nobody picked them to win at Union City. but they did. so everyone can keep on not picking them. they seem to do better that way. this could get interesting! :popcorneater:

hahaha dude PC dominated Scotts Hill and bruceton was in a game with em for a while

Perry Co. has to be the favorite in this one, but give a big hand to Bruceton for the HUGE improvement. Also, Perry Co. may get more of a game than what a lot of the fans think. Bruceton line is strong, and they know how to block. The QB is solid. Jordan is a fast, athletic back. On D..once again, the line is strong, and they come after you.

First off I am glad to see Bruceton back in the playoffs after their recent struggles, that is a great win for that community and for those kids. Congratulations to the boys from bruceton on a great season and playoff win. Now on to next week, Pc is very good and they are very explosive. Bruceton will not be able to keep up with Pc's passing attack and their Defense is to fast and to aggressive for the inside running game to work and Pc has a pass defense unlike from what I heard Union City. Bottom line Pc 56 Bruceton 0