Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Lol they're a confident bunch but I like that. Your right they have never had much in the football department but they are the real deal THIS year and after all it is the hear and now that counts not the past. They have a lot to be proud of this year including some big wins over some big time teams and a region championship. I'm not a Perry Countian but I am glad to see them climb the mountain to where they are today. Bruceton is making that same trip right now and I think this season is a big step for them and will lead to an improved season next year and good things to come. I'm proud for both of these programs and all of their accomplishments but as always I have to go for my Region 6 teams.

:thumb: Best post that I've read since that"king of smack"buisness got everybody thinkin' that theyre's some glory in runnin off at the mouth!Both teams(and their fans)showed nothing but class to Scotts Hill this year,and with the usual exception or two,to each other so far,so back your kids,make predictions,whatever you like but I'd like to see two of the programs that I respect most keep it "friendly" off the field,let the kids do the hittin'!

:thumb: Best post that I've read since that"king of smack"buisness got everybody thinkin' that theyre's some glory in runnin off at the mouth!Both teams(and their fans)showed nothing but class to Scotts Hill this year,and with the usual exception or two,to each other so far,so back your kids,make predictions,whatever you like but I'd like to see two of the programs that I respect most keep it "friendly" off the field,let the kids do the hittin'!

CoachT would be no fun without smack talking.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments earlier I never said there was anything wrong with being cocky or confident however you want to put it. I just think its funny when a team has 1 descent year some of their fans act like they are the best team to ever grace a football feild. Whats the old saying act like you been here before oh wait you havent my bad.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments earlier I never said there was anything wrong with being cocky or confident however you want to put it. I just think its funny when a team has 1 descent year some of their fans act like they are the best team to ever grace a football feild. Whats the old saying act like you been here before oh wait you havent my bad.

Lol you start out by saying sorry, then you flame at the end.